Pedagogical potential of the society, significant for resolving the problems of socialization of the personality
At this stage, it is important to determine the elements of society, the potential of which can be used to solve problems of socialization of the individual: social activities, social relations, social institutions or the potential of individuals (other persons, such as education workers, peers, individual specialists) . An analysis of the existing problem of socialization can show the significance of both individual elements of the society and all its components. For example, among social institutions, such as the family, the school, the pedagogical team, the parent committee, the specific sports and recreational institution are important for solving the personality problem. Among the types of social activity, you can choose, for example, sports and recreational activities, project activities, volunteer activities. Among social relationships, interpersonal relations, intergenerational relations and gender relations are significant for resolving this personality problem, as defined. In any case, there is a need to determine the initial level of the potential of each of the selected social institutions, as well as those types of social activities that are important for resolving the problem of the individual, as well as social relations. To this end, diagnostic tools (tools for collecting information on the potential of the society) are developed to determine the baseline level of the potential of the society (or its individual elements) in the form of a questionnaire to measure the level of development of the potential of social activity (its specific type) (see Appendix 5); questionnaires for measuring the level of development of the potential of social relations (their specific type) (see Appendix 6); questionnaires for measuring the level of development of the potential of social institutions (a specific social institution) (see Appendix 7).
In the mathematical processing of the level of development of the potential of the society, data on the potentials of all its components are summed up and the average value is shown, although the contribution of each element to the overall potential of the society will be evident from the results of the private potential. The level of the potential is determined in the coefficient of its development, ranging from 0 to 1.0 (a reminder for processing the results and calculating the coefficient, see Appendix 8).
The highest values of the level of the potential of the society allow to determine whether it is possible to use or not to use the potential of each of the elements of the society at the moment, as well as whether it takes time to restore the potential of some element of society in order to subsequently involve it in the process of resolving personality problems .
For example, the study of the potential of the family showed a low level of its development, i.e. inability to use it to achieve the expected result with the student. In this case, some work is required to restore (develop) the potential of the family as a social institution with subsequent re-measurement and, at a sufficient level, the family's involvement in the process of resolving the problem of student socialization.
Recommendations to specialists and students
As recommendations for specialists, the following principles can be suggested:
- a strict sequence of actions to study the problem of the student, to determine his individual abilities, in the hope of confining himself to the potential of the individual to solve her own problem;
- the definition, if necessary, of a list of elements of society, the potential of which is significant, in the expert's opinion, to solve the problem of socialization of the person;
- determination of the level of development of the potential of the elements of the society, significant for the individual, and if necessary, measures to restore it;
- do not involve the potential of the socium, in importance of little or no significance for resolving personality problems;
- use all the possibilities of the questionnaire to collect information about the individual, about the society in determining the level of the potential of the society;
- strive to maximize the use of your own personal potential to solve your own problems;
- to show commitment to the final result at all stages of interaction with the student, to direct all efforts to qualitative personality changes before the appearance of signs of the student's social activity.
As recommendations for the student experiencing the problems of socialization, we can designate the following most optimal algorithm of actions:
- awareness of the existence of the problem of socialization and the signs by which it is determined;
- ns hesitate to contact a specialist (social pedagogue) for this permission, since the specialist for this exists.
- Together with a specialist to determine your own potential with the content and level of development of social needs, social abilities and social values;
- but the proposal of the specialist to be active in cooperation with the designated social institutions, actively included in the proposed types of social activities;
- show activity and initiative in joint activities with simultaneous self-examination of changes in thoughts, feelings, behavior and attitudes towards others
- seek to help others as they feel confident in their own socialization
- actively use its own potential to solve the problem of socialization and consolidate positive trends in the whole personality.
Also We Can Offer!
- Argumentative essay
- Best college essays
- Buy custom essays online
- Buy essay online
- Cheap essay
- Cheap essay writing service
- Cheap writing service
- College essay
- College essay introduction
- College essay writing service
- Compare and contrast essay
- Custom essay
- Custom essay writing service
- Custom essays writing services
- Death penalty essay
- Do my essay
- Essay about love
- Essay about yourself
- Essay help
- Essay writing help
- Essay writing service reviews
- Essays online
- Fast food essay
- George orwell essays
- Human rights essay
- Narrative essay
- Pay to write essay
- Personal essay for college
- Personal narrative essay
- Persuasive writing
- Write my essay
- Write my essay for me cheap
- Writing a scholarship essay