1. Newborn boys are taller and heavier than girls.
2. Only a few days after birth, girls show greater interest in individuals and people than boys.
3. Girls start talking before boys.
Teaching girls to speak can begin earlier.
4. Parents talk with newborn girls more often and more than with boys. In the future, this affects the ability of women to instantly find common topics with unfamiliar people.
5. Girls are more likely to concentrate and think more about their actions.
6. The boys act without thinking. Hence the propensity to fight.
7. Boys are less likely to read, and usually later the girls make their first attempts at self-reading.
8. Among boys there are three times more cases of dyslexia, i.e. violations of reading skills.
9. Boys should be encouraged more often, then their successes will grow.
10. Education is worse suited girls.
11. Up to six months, boys need a longer sleep than girls.
12. From the cradle, girls have more outfits than boys.
13. Girls earlier acquire motor skills, walk begin in 11-12 months.
14. The boys start walking later - 12-14 months after birth.
15. Among children with enuresis (involuntary nocturnal urination), 90% are boys.
16. Cases of cruel treatment of animals and peers among boys are 15 times greater than among girls. This gives grounds to some scholars to assert that boys are 15 times more likely than girls to be cruel, which raises serious doubts.
17. The games of boys and girls differ significantly in the direction, content, and subjects of the game. So nature prepares a man and a woman to perform different roles, contributes to the formation of necessary functions of the sexes.
Why should she interfere?
18. Boys are better oriented in space, faster to collect split pictures.
19. The boys have a more developed ability for creative activity. For a new toy, they tend to come up with new games.
20. Girls try to adapt new toys to old, familiar games, which results from the conservative beginning of the female nature.
21. Boys are more likely to be left-handed than girls. In addition, boys generally have a more free left hand, which is explained by the leading role of the right hemisphere of the male brain.
1. Girls-schoolgirls ask three times more questions than boys, they like to accompany their speech with turns "is not it?", Is not it? "
2. Girls of school age grow faster than boys. The growth of girls usually ceases after the first menstruation, the boys grow up to 18 years old.
3. Physiologically, girls mature about three years earlier than boys.
Why keep them in school for so long?
4. Young men are characterized by increased temper. At the age of 15-24, young men are six times more likely to end up in foul shots, four times more likely to cause road accidents, and three times as many deaths as girls of the same age.
5. Foreign languages schoolchildren learn better - faster, better, easier.
Teaching languages should be differentiated. This can be done now, without any change in the established order. Class divide not equally, but for boys and girls. But the boy must teach the boys.
6. Schoolgirls are more likely to apologize, and they explain themselves extensively, not finishing the thought they have begun.
7. Girls-schoolgirls prefer not to talk about their desires directly and easily go on a compromise. Boys in their judgments are more resolute and more often take an unambiguous position.
8. When solving problems, boys prefer volume to quality, and girls to quantity.
9. Boys are more prone to subject-instrumental activity and more easily master the skills of working with various substances, tools and materials.
10. Girls prefer to work with verbal (verbal) information, while achieving better results than boys.
11. Girls are more likely to study humanitarian subjects, boys are natural.
Profiling, differentiation and individualization of training will help to better take into account these features without disturbing the established order.
12. Boys are more prone to independent research activities. They prefer to solve the problem, rather than act on the template.
13. Girls prefer prefabricated algorithms, tabular methods of obtaining the result.
It follows that the female and masculine courses in mathematics, physics, biology, and languages are more appropriate than specialized courses for mathematicians and humanists. No one is forbidden to choose for themselves what they want. But teachers should see further.
14. Young men are more philosophical, preferring logic.
15. Girls prefer psychology, literature, studying topics that go to the individual, the family, everyday situations.
16. Boys prefer dialogue, discussion.
17. Girls are inclined to monologues, prefer to listen and express themselves.
18. Boys prefer an area of opportunity - hence the interest in virtuality and computer technology, to science fiction.
19. Girls are more rational and practical. At their choice (subject, computer, future partner, etc.) they look at a pragmatic angle - how much it contributes to the achievement of the goal.
20. Boys prefer open competition, the resolution of disputes in open struggle.
21. Girls are prone to cunning, preferring a cunning and hidden struggle.
22. The boys express their feelings openly.
23. Girls hide their feelings and intentions, can long expect to take revenge on the offender.
24. Boys should be given clear, unambiguous instructions, girls are able to understand the hint.
Many things are hidden in the process for this: male methods and female education should be differentiated.
25. Girls are more stable in their "female role".
26. Young people respond better to environmental change through activity and action
27. At the age of 17-24 the female wardrobe has an average of 44 items more than the male.
Also We Can Offer!
- Argumentative essay
- Best college essays
- Buy custom essays online
- Buy essay online
- Cheap essay
- Cheap essay writing service
- Cheap writing service
- College essay
- College essay introduction
- College essay writing service
- Compare and contrast essay
- Custom essay
- Custom essay writing service
- Custom essays writing services
- Death penalty essay
- Do my essay
- Essay about love
- Essay about yourself
- Essay help
- Essay writing help
- Essay writing service reviews
- Essays online
- Fast food essay
- George orwell essays
- Human rights essay
- Narrative essay
- Pay to write essay
- Personal essay for college
- Personal narrative essay
- Persuasive writing
- Write my essay
- Write my essay for me cheap
- Writing a scholarship essay