Technologies of formation of reputation for professional becoming of the teacher
In order to support a favorable image of a teacher, one needs to be not only competent, have an attractive appearance, attractiveness, be able to get along with others, but also develop their own set of ethical rules to create an impeccable reputation.
Reputation (from the reputation, from Latin reputatio strong> - thinking, thinking) - a common opinion about the merits or demerits of someone, something, a public appraisal. Ways of forming a teacher's reputation are different. The positive path implies high personal competitiveness, professionalism, skill, charm, purposeful improvement of one's own merits, moral practical behavior, based on moral values, which, as a rule, generates recognition in the collective and among the trainees.
A negative path is sycophancy and servility with the aim of gaining support from people close to the authorities (bosses and their deputies) or the art of manipulative manipulation, which makes it possible to create necessary illusions in the public eye and, as people say, "to let dust in eyes and exploit human psychological characteristics and weaknesses (such as greed, cunning, envy, weak will, etc.), as well as the use of various "dirty technologies", for example, psychological terror and blackmail, lies, intrigue and whistle-blowing.>
For example, it is known that the products of firms with high reputation (from renommee - reputation) are more expensive all over the world precisely because of their high reputation, i.e. , as already noted, because of the established opinion about someone or something. The specialist on motivation and charisma NB Enkelmann is convinced that the success of a person is not an innate characteristic, therefore he believes that with the help of self-management and self-development, clear goals for the near and far perspective, communicative and managerial training, self-monitoring and psychological protection from failures, you can achieve great success by learning constantly new, positive experiences. For this each teacher is useful:
- always keep confidential, keep this word;
- work on creating a supportive and contributing reputation environment
- as often as possible to use the approval of achievements and successes achieved during the interaction;
- have a constant desire to seek new technologies, solutions and methods of action and be ready to apply a different approach;
- to pay attention to non-verbal cues, and any other signs indicating that the participant interaction difficulties arise, and correctly adapt & quot ;, in a flexible way, while maintaining the dignity of students.
The enthusiasm of the teacher, the interest in people, the enthusiasm with which he undertakes any task, which has the appearance of forming a feeling of sympathy, the willingness to meet others and help him achieve success - this attitude to business and to people should become the meaning of life . It is this approach that will create in the teacher's mind a program for achieving long-term success.
It is important for any teacher and teacher to improve the quality of their activities, on the one hand, to bring their appearance in line with the expectations (expectations) of trainees, colleagues and leaders, on the other - to realize their potential and the level of development of professional competencies. To this end, it is necessary to constantly carry out self-marketing (exploring your potential and developing the necessary qualities), conduct psychometric tests, and analyze your professional profile. You can also talk with colleagues, try to find out what kind of teacher they see from the outside, how people perceive it differently by status, how they evaluate its potential and its results.
In addition to the knowledge and skills listed above, a modern teacher needs to have a prestigious verbal, kinesthetic and visual image and presentation skills, as teaching others can not demonstrate a one-sided verbalization of the educational process, the teacher's indisputable authority and untidy appearance. Insufficient knowledge of, for example, non-verbal signals allows the teacher to choose the correct gestures during the presentation of the information and hide unwanted (for example, threatening the fist, tapping on the table with the edge of the palm or pointing gesture), take the best position at the table, adequately accommodate in a spatial environment. Incompetence of this kind sometimes leads to incidents and leads to misunderstanding of the audience, leading to inefficient communication.
From the constant purposeful work on his image, the teacher will have an assessment of his own personality, knowledge of his strengths and weaknesses, and consequently, he will be able to develop a program for improving the positive image, developing the necessary qualities and characteristics. In the literature, the following steps of the image formation are described:
- definition of starting conditions (task, time, self-marketing);
- creation of appearance (clothes, make-up, non-verbal cues);
- development of communicative mechanics (speech, presentation skills and skills);
- mastery of effective behavioral techniques (interaction behavior, first impression, behavior in conflict);
- the study of the laws of orthobiosis (a healthy lifestyle, rational nutrition, sports and psycho hygiene);
- improvement of professional, presentation and communicative competence (ability to develop);
- mental health (confrontation & "burnout": rationalization, visualization, relaxation).
In addition to knowledge of the algorithm for the formation of the image, the designated competence and the requirements that were formulated earlier, the teacher must have a whole range of personal and business characteristics leading of which is the ability to attract , confidence in success and ownership of the ability to influence others, a favorable reputation. The teacher should be trusted by the trainees not only as a person with full and up-to-date knowledge of intensive technologies and the subject taught, but also as a person who is confident and optimistic, who certainly possesses brilliant verbalization and presentation.
Ways that can help a teacher gain professional trust and achieve high results in the interaction of participants in the educational process are as follows:
- interest, enthusiasm, vivacity, even when the teacher's knowledge has some limitations;
- the presence of all of the above, when the teacher has extensive knowledge and skills and even when he has many years of experience working with intensive training technologies;
- such an activity of the teacher that the trainees considered him an expert or a very experienced person in the problem under study and in the technology being used;
- the compulsory availability of practical skills and technological competencies to conduct employment in innovative technologies;
- demonstration of an example of behavior, style of interaction that does not hurt trainees and causes them psychological discomfort;
- the ability to work at the level of partner relations, showing the trainees that the teacher can also cooperate and wants to learn;
- demonstration of confident behavior, positive image and respectful attitude to the course, to various, including information and interactive technologies and to the students themselves.
Thus, the image competence of the teacher, his awareness of the impact of the first impression on the participants in the interaction in the educational process and the professional image on the decision of educational and educational goals and tasks, his work on this in this direction will help to use the above psychological mechanisms and technologies and to create a reputation, which, in turn, will promote effective interaction with participants in the educational process, productive business partnerships, professions on-the-job improvement and career growth.
Also We Can Offer!
- Argumentative essay
- Best college essays
- Buy custom essays online
- Buy essay online
- Cheap essay
- Cheap essay writing service
- Cheap writing service
- College essay
- College essay introduction
- College essay writing service
- Compare and contrast essay
- Custom essay
- Custom essay writing service
- Custom essays writing services
- Death penalty essay
- Do my essay
- Essay about love
- Essay about yourself
- Essay help
- Essay writing help
- Essay writing service reviews
- Essays online
- Fast food essay
- George orwell essays
- Human rights essay
- Narrative essay
- Pay to write essay
- Personal essay for college
- Personal narrative essay
- Persuasive writing
- Write my essay
- Write my essay for me cheap
- Writing a scholarship essay