Technologization of the practice of interaction with the pedagogical potential of the society as a prospect for the development of social pedagogy
Basic concepts : activity, society, technology, technology, social and pedagogical technology, interaction of a specialist with the society, intraspective level, intra-level level, metindividual level, introduction of socio-educational technologies, the stage of rejection, the stage of reconciliation, the stage of adoption, the stage of the incarnation.
Any activity becomes effective while providing technology for all stages of its goals and objectives. The technological component allows you to structure the process of implementing the goals, makes a more concrete and clear progress in the solution of problems. As the social practice shows, the most weak or, to be more exact, the most complex areas of professional activity are exposed to technological processes, those areas in which the specialist experiences special difficulties manifested in the form of a large number of erroneous actions, incorrect or ineffective decisions.
Technology is primarily subjected to those social phenomena that have a multifaceted, multilevel and multifunctional nature that are difficult to perceive in terms of the sequence of their resolution, which need to be algorithmized to achieve efficiency. It's easier to say that the hard-to-solve social problems of professional activity need to be developed in technology. A special area of technological development in professional activity is social technologies aimed at improving the efficiency of resolving the difficulties caused by the nature of social processes or phenomena.Among social technologies, socio-pedagogical technologies occupy an important place, the main purpose of which is to technologize the process of interaction between a specialist and the society, with its potential in order to overcome the difficulties of social instruction or social education that arise in children, adolescents and youth in the process of their socialization .
For introducing professional socio-educational technologies, it is important to:
- First, identify areas of professional activities of a specialist that are particularly difficult to achieve its goals. Each type of professional activity has such weaknesses, most often encountered in the practice of specialists of different levels of preparedness and work experience. In real practice, one can single out the difficulties of professional activity most often encountered by persons who master professional aspects, for example, educational work with adolescents prone to alcoholism, or, on the contrary, the difficulties of a new type of activity for the majority of experienced professionals embarking on the realization of the potential of society in social and pedagogical activity with teenagers-migrants;
- Secondly, generalization of the identified difficulties in order to determine the content and conditions of technological development of the whole activity of the specialist or its separate direction, type or form, and maybe only a small part of it;
- Thirdly, the definition of the level, form and amount of technology to resolve the difficulties of professional activity. For example, to solve a significant specific problem of a specialist's activity, it is required to technologize at the level of applying a separate algorithm of actions or even technique. For a more complex and multifaceted problem that has several directions for its solution, it will be necessary to implement a special method or even a holistic methodology involving several techniques or methods. If there is a fundamental problem in the activity, affecting a significant part of it, then in this case it is possible to talk about the introduction of technology, including a set of techniques, techniques and methods for solving its problems.
Considering social and pedagogical activity as a kind of professional activity, we will focus our attention on three aspects of the interaction of a specialist with the society in the implementation of his goals: first party - is the study of the state of society and its potential, namely the conduct of social and pedagogical diagnostics; The second party is the development or restoration of the potential of the society for its subsequent implementation in the activities of specialists. One of the forms of professional activity can be socially pedagogical design; Third party - is the realization or use of the potential of the society in the activity. The listed sides of interaction are various forms of social and pedagogical help of a person through the potential of the society.
Let's analyze the problem of technological development of each of the above-named aspects of professional activity on the example of social and pedagogical activity of an educational institution.
1. When it comes to the interaction of a specialist with the potential of a society for the purpose of diagnosing it ( the first side of the interaction), > then we can talk about social pedagogical diagnostic technologies . In this case we are talking about diagnostic tools for measuring the potential of an individual at the level of his social needs, social abilities or social values, as well as the potential of social institutions, social activities, social relations. Sociological and pedagogical technologies developed on the basis of the methods of sociology, psychology, and mathematics can be used as immediate diagnostic tools, and they perform the role of collecting and processing socio-educational information, i.e. information about the potential of the society. In this case, they talk about social and pedagogical technologies for diagnostic purposes. As an example, let's take the introduction into the social and pedagogical activity of the Diagnostic Methods of the psychological health of the family. This method is a social tool for determining the coefficient of psychological health of a family. Its purpose can be very different: to determine the level of family capacity, to study the weak and strong aspects of the family's life, and finally, to solve the problems of intra-family interaction. In the professional activity of a specialist with the family in this case, it is used when there is a task of including the family in the process of educational influence on the student, having, for example, the difficulties of behavior in school. In this case, the specialist is interested in the level of psychological health of the family not as an indicator of the quality of life of a given family, but as a state of the educational potential of the family. Since the basis of the study is the potential of the family as a social institution - an element of society, we can justifiably assert that we are dealing with socio-educational technology. This type of technology is used for diagnostic purposes, to determine the educational opportunities of society. As a result, a specialist using socio-pedagogical technologies at the diagnostic level receives information about the psychological health of the family in general and the resources that he can use to solve the problems of the student, the pedagogical staff of the school, and even the student's family.
2. When technologizing professional activity, we are interested in the problem of development or recovery of the potential of the society in the example of the second side of the interaction of the specialist with the society.
In this case, it is entitled to talk about socio-pedagogical development technologies. For this purpose, methods, techniques, techniques are used to develop the pedagogical potential of an individual at the level of his social needs, social abilities or social values personal qualities), as well as the potential of social institutions, social activities, social relations. In this case, they speak about socio-pedagogical technologies of development or restoration of the potential of the society. These include methods, techniques and technologies for the reproduction of innovative technologies, the method of activating socially significant cases, the method of stimulating interpersonal interaction, the method of social adaptation, the method of social rehabilitation, the method of projects, the method of modeling, methods of social instruction, methods of social education, the method of step-by-step development of the environment. In this case, we can talk about three personal levels of society: intraspecific (development of the potential of the society at the level of the individual); internundividnom (development of the potential of society at the interpersonal level); metaindivid (development of the potential of the society at the level of the group, social institution).
As an example of the development of the potential of the society at the intradisciplinary level, we use the developing toolkit "The Method of Forming the Social Activity of the Personality". Its purpose is to develop the potential of the society at the individual level, since any qualitative increase in the personality, which is an element of the society, means an increase in the general potential of the society. With the help of this technique, a specialist develops a socially significant personality - social activity. Social activity involves the acquisition of a new personal quality, meaning the ability of the individual to independently assimilate social experience, adequately respond to it and actively use it in their practical activities, independently solve their own problems, and as accumulation and improvement of their own experience - positively To influence this experience, changing and enriching it with new potential opportunities of a higher level. Development of this social quality of personality can not be carried out without the participation of other elements of society. The presence of this quality allows the individual to occupy a higher status of competitiveness due to the presence of a higher level of individual potential, and hence, the place in the potential of the society. This personality is more in demand in the labor market, it is often turned to use its potential to solve various kinds of problems that exist for other people, individuals.
As an example of the development of the socium potential at the intra-level level, we use the developing toolkit "The method of designing an individual legal trajectory". The methodology is designed to develop the legal capacity of the social pedagogue in the system of additional vocational education. The basis of social and pedagogical technology is the individual legal trajectory of the legal capacity of the social pedagogue.
As an example of the development of the potential of the society at the metaindividual level, we use the developing toolkit "The method of developing the educational potential of the student's family" [Prokhorova OG 2010 r.] (It is necessary to indicate the work and its output data). The methodology is designed to develop (restore) the potential of the family as a social institution. Various techniques, techniques, for example, the method of stimulating the bodies of student self-government, the methodology for improving the educational and educational environment of the university, the methodology for developing the creative potential of the institution of additional education, the technique of restoring the ability of the self-management of the pedagogical collective can be used as developing tools.
3. In the process of technological development of professional activities, we are interested in the problem of realizing or using the potential of the society in an example of third party interaction with a specialist with the society. When there is a need to realize or use the potential of the society, then it should be about socio-pedagogical technologies for the realization of the pedagogical potential of the society. In this case, methods are used to implement the pedagogical potential of an individual at the level his social needs, social abilities or social values, as well as the potential of social institutions, social activities, social relations. These include techniques, techniques, mediation technologies, the method of partnership, the method of confidential interaction, the method of joint activity, the method of mutual information, the method of coordination, the method of empathy, the method of tolerance, the method of mutual assistance, the method of rapprochement. In this case, they talk about social and pedagogical technologies for realizing or using the potential of the society.
As an example of using or realizing the potential of the society at an individual level, we use the implementing tool for the formation of a musical outlook "Music as a kind of creativity". The methodology is intended to enhance the level of the worldview potential of the student's personality, in particular, the musical worldview. The musical worldview of students is a social quality of the student's personality. It reflects the totality of the musical knowledge, attitudes and beliefs of the student in various genres of musical art, manifested in the prevailing attitudes, behavior and actions of the individual in communication and activities that enable her to be included in socially significant activities and influence the social development of others.The process of formation of musical outlook of students is promoted by the following social and pedagogical preconditions: a) the activity of institutions of additional education as a social institution has the potential for the socialization of the individual and is increasingly being used to realize the educational opportunities of the society; b) in institutions of additional education more and more the opportunity is given to learners to absorb musical experience, to actively use it in practical activities; c) in the formation of the musical outlook of students, more and more important personal qualities are realized, such as social competence, social activity, social needs and abilities, socially significant activity (musical studies, extracurricular musical activity).
With the help of this technique, the specialist realizes the educational opportunities and resources of the society for the formation of the musical outlook of pupils of music schools.
In order to form or develop socially important personal qualities of students, such technologies as, for example, "Method of forming the competence of social interaction of the future social pedagogue in conditions of higher education", "Methodology of formation of moral and aesthetic values in students of institutions of secondary professional education in hostel conditions "," Methodology for the formation of the information culture of the future specialist in the social sphere "," The methodology of professional self-management "Methodology for the formation of methodological competence of young university teachers", "Methodology for the realization of the social and pedagogical potential of civil society institutions in the spiritual and moral education of students", "Methodology for the formation of the corporate and professional culture of a social pedagogue", The methodology of socio-pedagogical support for the development of safe life of students in institutions of secondary vocational education " , "Method of development of legal activity of military cadets cadets by means of military education", "Methods of development of professional duty of students of military higher education by forms of social education", "Methodology of social and pedagogical assistance to high school students in their professional self-determination in rural society", " The method of social and pedagogical prevention of drug dependence of college students. "The introduction of social and pedagogical technologies into professional activity is a long, multifaceted and creative process that, like any innovation process, goes through four stages: the stage of rejection (this can not be, because it can not be at all); the reconciliation stage (this may be, but not quite so); the stage of acceptance (in general, what can be worse than this if it is not finalized); the stage of the incarnation (into life as something accepted in the form of your own invention or contribution to it).
On the stage of rejection for individuals generally familiar with social technologies, a partial misunderstanding of the essence of socio-pedagogical technologies is characteristic due to lack of knowledge of the essence of the socio-pedagogical approach to professional activity and therefore the perception of this type of technology in the normal mode and a misunderstanding of the essence of the difference from technology in general. Because of this perception, there is a natural emotional rejection of technological innovation.
For people who are familiar with social technologies in general, a partial or complete misunderstanding of the essence of socio-pedagogical technologies is characteristic, at best, their consideration as a kind of algorithm of specialist actions, no matter what content and methods the professional problem is solved. With this approach, the result is usually unsatisfactory. In any case, there is a disappointment with innovation and the formation of a feeling of hostility towards social and pedagogical technologies.
At the reconciliation stage people who are generally acquainted with social technologies, after understanding the essence of the socio-pedagogical approach, think: this may be, but not quite so. For example, the desire to come to an understanding of the potential of the society superficially, at lower costs, leads to an underestimation of the significance and specificity of the diversity of socio-pedagogical technologies (for diagnosing the potential of the society, for developing the potential of the society, for realizing the potential of the society), and therefore, to a peculiar understanding of what can lead to their ineffective implementation in professional activities.
At the adoption stage for people generally familiar with social technologies, after fully understanding the essence of the socio-pedagogical approach and its implementation in professional activities, the significance of socio-pedagogical technologies is clarified (techniques, techniques, methods, techniques, algorithms of interaction of a specialist with the potential of the society in the interests of solving the problems of students), there is an awareness of the usefulness for solving their own problems of professional activity and their innovativeness, and then the desire for vaivat this kind of technology.
At the stage of incarnation in the life of people who are generally familiar with social technologies, after fully understanding the essence of the socio-pedagogical approach and its implementation in the specialist's activity, analogy with the proposed variants of technological development of professional activity and completely different attitude towards them as something accepted in the form of own invention or contribution to it. As a result, the specialist realizes his professional attitude towards them as his own contribution to their content, saturated with his own values and ideas, but bearing the initially original design of the technological development of professional activities of various profiles.
Thus, the introduction of social and pedagogical technologies into professional activity takes place gradually, step by step, taking into account the peculiarities of the state of society and the aggravation of the problems of socialization of children and adults in specific conditions of their life activity. In each case, the specialist shows creativity and resourcefulness in identifying the existing problems of the individual or group, identifying the state of the potential of the society, significant for resolving existing problems and selecting technologies that ensure the effectiveness of a specialist or a group of specialists in various fields.
Also We Can Offer!
- Argumentative essay
- Best college essays
- Buy custom essays online
- Buy essay online
- Cheap essay
- Cheap essay writing service
- Cheap writing service
- College essay
- College essay introduction
- College essay writing service
- Compare and contrast essay
- Custom essay
- Custom essay writing service
- Custom essays writing services
- Death penalty essay
- Do my essay
- Essay about love
- Essay about yourself
- Essay help
- Essay writing help
- Essay writing service reviews
- Essays online
- Fast food essay
- George orwell essays
- Human rights essay
- Narrative essay
- Pay to write essay
- Personal essay for college
- Personal narrative essay
- Persuasive writing
- Write my essay
- Write my essay for me cheap
- Writing a scholarship essay