4.3.3. Third stage
The third stage in the formation of professional pedagogical activity is the "optimization of the functional links of the components of the structure of readiness for the implementation of pedagogical activity" (VD Shadrikov). The level of pedagogical activity corresponds to the level system-modeling activity and behavior.
The teacher has two subgroups of individual qualities: one of them provides the performance of a holistic, purposeful professional activity, and the other - its reflection and assimilation of specific content.
This is the level of professional activity of a teacher who owns strategies for selecting and implementing the means of forming the child's personality, his needs for self-education, self-education, self-development.
At this stage, it is important for the further improvement of pedagogical activity to identify factors that stimulate and impede the professional self-development of teachers. They can be determined with the help of oral questioning and questioning.
Project method , which consists in the fact that the activity of young and experienced teachers has a design character, which implies obtaining a concrete (practical) result and its public presentation (product presentation): at each stage design, different forms of organizing the activity of young and experienced specialists can be used: from individual and jointly-individual to jointly-consecutive and jointly-interacting.
We recommend that you implement the project in the following stages of the project activity:
• preparatory (analysis, diagnosis and evaluation of the state of the object, finding a contradiction, deciding on the need for design, choice of form, theoretical, methodical and temporary provision, goal setting, division of the goal into the "task fan" , the formation of the design team, the distribution of rights and duties, communication, instruction);
• main (work on the project: modeling, collection and analysis of materials, meetings of participants to discuss the implementation of tasks, design product design, approbation of the project and its adjustment, project creation, design)
• final (presentation of the project, reflection, independent expertise, identification of unresolved problems and identification of new project topics).
It is very important that among the projects proposed for development, there are those in which a young specialist along with his mentors could show their contribution to the formation of the corporate culture of the kindergarten. For this purpose, the following parameters should be included in the evaluation of the project activity of the collective: the definition of the mission of the kindergarten, the basic values; the formulation of standards for the behavior of members of the pedagogical collective and the formation of its traditions; the development of symbolism.
At this stage, the young specialist feels himself to be not just a member of the team, but a representative of the "command specialists. Now he needs not in conditions for adaptation and socialization, but to take a worthy position in the team and realize his need for recognition and self-realization. And here again the corporate culture comes to the fore, one of the important functions of which is the support of each member of the collective, the disclosure of its individuality, talents. One of the ways of its presentation is the creation of the teacher's portfolio.
The portfolio method assumes the unification of the results of the self-education of the kindergarten teachers and the creation of a creative folder for each of them. It includes a pedagogical essay, an author's program (methodology or technology) with abstracts and scenarios of organized forms of educational activity with children and cooperation with parents of pupils, formal assessment of work and reflection, ways of disseminating work experience.
Moderation method - a method of discussion, which enables the participants to participate in decision making, while feeling responsible for the outcome.These methods determine the specifics of the formation of the mentoring culture and characterize the directions of work on the adaptation of young specialists to the corporate culture of the DOU, allowing the transfer of proven methods and technologies to the interaction of the kindergarten and the family.
Also We Can Offer!
- Argumentative essay
- Best college essays
- Buy custom essays online
- Buy essay online
- Cheap essay
- Cheap essay writing service
- Cheap writing service
- College essay
- College essay introduction
- College essay writing service
- Compare and contrast essay
- Custom essay
- Custom essay writing service
- Custom essays writing services
- Death penalty essay
- Do my essay
- Essay about love
- Essay about yourself
- Essay help
- Essay writing help
- Essay writing service reviews
- Essays online
- Fast food essay
- George orwell essays
- Human rights essay
- Narrative essay
- Pay to write essay
- Personal essay for college
- Personal narrative essay
- Persuasive writing
- Write my essay
- Write my essay for me cheap
- Writing a scholarship essay