Problem-historical series of pedagogical theories
The main goal of this chapter is to construct problem series of pedagogical theories. As a result, the whole system of modern pedagogy receives a character that has been ordered in a certain way. As a result of studying the chapter, the student must:
• The content of the most presentable pedagogical theories, marking the main line of development of pedagogical knowledge from Antiquity to the present day;
• the main conceptual accentuations, characteristic of individual pedagogical theories;
be able to
• highlight the main concepts in theories;
• highlight the strengths and weaknesses of pedagogical theories;
• Combine theories with related conceptual content into problem series of theories;
• a methodological apparatus for analyzing the conceptual content of pedagogical theories;
• a critical attitude to the views of various authors;
• the ability to construct problem series of pedagogical theories.
Key terms: pedagogical theory, strengths and weaknesses of pedagogical theories, a problem series of pedagogical theories.
Like all science, pedagogy consists of numerous theories that need to be ranked in a certain way. In this regard, it is advisable to take various actions. One of them is to consider the history of pedagogical theories. But, of course, they should not simply be listed in a certain sequence. Of paramount interest is the formulation and overcoming of problems that are urgent for pedagogy. Such a research path is designed to ensure the growth of scientific knowledge to the maximum extent.
Unfortunately, the historical review of various pedagogical theories shows that quite often in them the speculative part prevails, which does not have the proper didactic reinforcement. A lot of talk about the reorganization of universities and schools. But at the same time there is no clarity on the question of what and how to teach. Let us note with all certainty that the pedagogical theory, which does not have a didactic component, loses its validity and acquires a speculative, metaphysical character. At the same time, the ways of implementing good wishes remain unclear. In the following analysis of the didactic component, which is the true basis of any truly pedagogical theory, close attention will be paid. Our main strategic line is to overcome metaphysics in pedagogy.
The material of this chapter could also be entitled: "In the search for pedagogical directions". Usually in science special directions are distinguished as a set of theories with a conceptual content related to one or another feature. These are, for example, hermeneutics and poststructuralism in philosophy, Neoclassicism and Keynesianism in economics, behaviorism and Freudianism in psychology. In pedagogy, in fact, the directions are not singled out. Below it will be done.
Also We Can Offer!
- Argumentative essay
- Best college essays
- Buy custom essays online
- Buy essay online
- Cheap essay
- Cheap essay writing service
- Cheap writing service
- College essay
- College essay introduction
- College essay writing service
- Compare and contrast essay
- Custom essay
- Custom essay writing service
- Custom essays writing services
- Death penalty essay
- Do my essay
- Essay about love
- Essay about yourself
- Essay help
- Essay writing help
- Essay writing service reviews
- Essays online
- Fast food essay
- George orwell essays
- Human rights essay
- Narrative essay
- Pay to write essay
- Personal essay for college
- Personal narrative essay
- Persuasive writing
- Write my essay
- Write my essay for me cheap
- Writing a scholarship essay