3.4.2. Diagnose emotional intelligence (N. Hall)
The methodology is designed to identify the ability of the individual to understand the relationship, represented in emotions, and to manage their emotional sphere through decision-making. It consists of 30 statements and contains five scales:
• Scale 1 - "Emotional Awareness";
• Scale 2 - "Managing Your Emotions" (emotional resource, emotional unreality);
• Scale 3 - Self-Motivation (arbitrary management of their emotions);
• Scale 4 - Empathy & quot ;;
• Scale 5 - Recognition of other people's emotions (the ability to influence the emotional state of others).
Below are the statements that somehow reflect the different aspects of life. To the right of each statement write a number, based on your degree of agreement with him: completely disagree (-3 points); basically do not agree (-2 points); partly disagree (-1 point); partly agree (+1 point); basically agree (+2 points); fully agree (+3 points).
1. For me, both negative and positive emotions serve as a source of knowledge about how to act in life.
2. Negative emotions help me understand what I need to change in my life.
3. I am calm when I feel pressure from outside.
4. I am able to observe a change in my feelings.
5. When necessary, I can be calm and focused to act in accordance with the demands of life.
6. When necessary, I can induce a wide range of positive emotions, such as fun, joy, inner lift and humor.
7. I'm watching how I feel.
8. After something upset me, I can easily cope with my feelings.
9. I am able to listen to other people's problems.
10. I'm not obsessed with negative emotions.
11. I'm sensitive to the emotional needs of others.
12. I can act on other people soothingly.
13. I can force myself to stand up again and again in the face of obstacles.
14. I try to approach life's problems creatively.
15. I adequately react to the moods, motivations and desires of other people.
16. I can easily enter a state of calm, readiness and concentration.
17. When time allows, I turn to my negative feelings and understand what the problem is.
18. I am able to quickly calm down after an unexpected upset.
19. Knowing my true feelings is important to maintaining the "good form".
20. I understand the emotions of other people well, even if they are not expressed openly.
21. I can clearly recognize emotions by the expression on my face.
22. I can easily drop negative feelings when it's necessary to act.
23. I'm good at catching the signs in communication, which indicate what others need.
24. People consider me a good connoisseur of the experiences of others.
25. People who are aware of their true feelings, better manage their lives.
26. I am able to improve the mood of other people.
27. With me, you can consult on issues of relations between people.
28. I'm good at the emotions of other people.
29. I help others use their motivations to achieve personal goals.
30. I can easily disconnect from experiencing troubles.
Scale 1 - points 1, 2, 4, 17, 19, 25. Scale 2 - points 3, 7, 8, 10, 18, 30. < strong> Scale 3 - points 5, 6, 13, 14, 16, 22. Scale 4 - points 9, 11, 20, 21, 23, 28. Scale 5 -points 12, 15,24, 26, 27,29
PROCESSING AND INTERPRETATION OF RESULTS
The levels of partial emotional intelligence in accordance with the sign of results: 14 and more - high; 8-13 - Medium; 7 or less - low.
Integrative level of emotional intelligence with respect to the dominant sign is determined by the following quantitative indicators: 70 and more - high; 40-69 - Medium; 39 or less - Low.
Also We Can Offer!
- Argumentative essay
- Best college essays
- Buy custom essays online
- Buy essay online
- Cheap essay
- Cheap essay writing service
- Cheap writing service
- College essay
- College essay introduction
- College essay writing service
- Compare and contrast essay
- Custom essay
- Custom essay writing service
- Custom essays writing services
- Death penalty essay
- Do my essay
- Essay about love
- Essay about yourself
- Essay help
- Essay writing help
- Essay writing service reviews
- Essays online
- Fast food essay
- George orwell essays
- Human rights essay
- Narrative essay
- Pay to write essay
- Personal essay for college
- Personal narrative essay
- Persuasive writing
- Write my essay
- Write my essay for me cheap
- Writing a scholarship essay