Improving the client's organizational capabilities
Traditionally, the term organizing abilities refers to the skills of a person connected with the organization of a case or interaction of people for its implementation, including the distribution of responsibilities between them, establishing effective interaction with each other and establishing normal personal and business relationships.
A good organization involves the most effective joint activities of people. Organizer can, for example, be called business ability. People who are just starting to organize any new business for them usually complain about the development deficit or lack of such abilities, and they are afraid that they will not go because of the lack of development of organizational skills.
The consultant to whom the client applies for a lack of organizational skills, you need to keep in mind the following.
First, the fact that there are several such abilities, and in this connection, it is first of all necessary to establish exactly what the client really lacks.
Secondly, the development of such abilities in humans is usually quite slow and depends on a variety of conditions and factors.
Then it is desirable to determine the composition (structure) of those organizational abilities that are necessary for the client, and the general requirements for their development. And only after that you can try to formulate practical recommendations that could form the basis for advice to the client in developing these abilities.
The organizational skills of a person definitely include knowledge related to activities that are subject to organization. If this is the sphere of people's management in the economy, then, accordingly, a skilled organizer needs good knowledge in the field of economics and management. If this is an area of industrial production, then the organizer of the case needs to know the production itself well. A person who does not have sufficient practical knowledge and skills in one or another field, is unlikely to ever be able to become a good organizer of the matter in this field.
Of course, as an assistant in the practical organization of a case, you can attract professionals who know him well, but then the organizer himself will have additional problems concerning professional interaction between people. An inexperienced organizer will need too many assistants, and this will greatly complicate the very organization of the case.
The second important point in organizational skills is the knowledge of the demands made by the organized business itself to people and the psychology of people included in it, as well as the ability to cooperate fruitfully with people.
A skilled organizer should always be ready to give clear, detailed, reasoned answers to the following questions:
1. How many people can it take to fully and high-quality perform all the necessary amount of work?
2. What professional knowledge and skills should these people have?
3. What personal, psychological qualities are needed for these people?
A capable organizer of the case should also be well aware of what will be the work of each employee, how long it will take for it, what the expected results can be and how they can be monitored.
A capable organizer must be able to properly allocate responsibilities between people, establish their business relationships with each other.
In this regard, counseling psychologist is advised to ask the client the following particular questions during the consultation:
• What professional duties do you intend to assign to each of the people you select to work together?
• How will these people coordinate, coordinate their actions with each other in their work?
Any manager-organizer in working with people will inevitably encounter some problems. In order for them to be solved in a timely and successful manner, in order for the business not to stall and go ahead, it is necessary to learn how to prevent the emergence of intractable problems, to anticipate them in advance. It is much easier to warn something than to eliminate it when it has already happened.
In order to find out whether the client is able to do this, the counselor psychologist is advised to ask the following additional questions before him.
• What problems do you think each of the people you bring to business can have?
• How can you prevent and solve these problems before they occur?
• What do you do if there are contradictions and conflicts between the people you bring to the business?
A capable organizer of the case should be able to determine and think in advance ways to solve interpersonal problems, to envisage possible cases and ways of resolving business problems in the work collective headed by him.
In this regard, the organizer must have clear answers to the following particular questions:
• What are the most difficult problems that can be encountered in the practical organization of this case?
• How can such problems be solved?
• How can I prevent such problems from occurring in advance?
The organizer's own activity should be well organized. In it, everything must be planned and thought out to the last detail.
With this, it is necessary to begin practical work on developing and improving the organizational skills of the clients. But this is only the beginning of the matter. Then steps should be taken to improve all other components of organizational abilities, including those mentioned above.
So, the approximate program of the client's development of organizational abilities, which the counselor could offer the client, is as follows.
1. Development and improvement of techniques for optimizing the client's own work as the organizer of a particular case. This includes, in particular, the following skills:
- the ability to quickly find optimal solutions to a variety of problems;
- the ability to rationally and economically allocate your working time;
- ability during the day and for a longer time to maintain a high level of efficiency,
- the ability to control their emotions, act calmly and confidently in all situations;
- the ability to learn from mistakes, draw proper conclusions from them and not repeat mistakes afterwards;
- be receptive to the new and have the ability to learn.
2. Knowledge of the psychology of people and human relationships. Ability to effectively use this knowledge in communicating with people.
These include, in particular, the following:
- knowledge of the characteristics of temperament and the nature of people, the ability to take them into account in actual practice of communication;
- knowledge of people's interests and needs;
- the ability to build business and personal relationships with people in a way that maximizes the satisfaction of their personal needs and interests;
- knowledge of the psychology of communication, ability to control the process of communication;
- knowledge of the psychology of practical impact on people and the ability to effectively use this knowledge;
- knowledge of the causes, ways to prevent and resolve interpersonal conflicts.
3. Knowledge of the specifics of the organized case, including its content, technology, ability to solve business issues on a good professional level.
4. The ability to organize the business in practice, including resolving the issues of recruiting people, distributing responsibilities between them, ensuring optimal business interaction between people.
Also We Can Offer!
- Argumentative essay
- Best college essays
- Buy custom essays online
- Buy essay online
- Cheap essay
- Cheap essay writing service
- Cheap writing service
- College essay
- College essay introduction
- College essay writing service
- Compare and contrast essay
- Custom essay
- Custom essay writing service
- Custom essays writing services
- Death penalty essay
- Do my essay
- Essay about love
- Essay about yourself
- Essay help
- Essay writing help
- Essay writing service reviews
- Essays online
- Fast food essay
- George orwell essays
- Human rights essay
- Narrative essay
- Pay to write essay
- Personal essay for college
- Personal narrative essay
- Persuasive writing
- Write my essay
- Write my essay for me cheap
- Writing a scholarship essay