PERSONALITY IN ORGANIZATION
• the competence and the main directions of the psychologist's activity in the organization, focused on solving problems of an individual psychological nature;
• psychological phenomena associated with individual human behavior and related to his life in the organization;
• Criteria for determining organizational and psychological problems and tasks due to personal and individual psychological characteristics of the organization's employees.
• diagnose and solve organizational problems and tasks, determined by psychological factors;
• conduct research in organizational psychology, formulate realistic and psychologically sound recommendations based on the findings;
• find organizational and managerial decisions in production situations.
• the main technologies of the organizational psychologist in the field of organizational and psychological diagnosis and intervention;
• Modern methods of collecting, processing, analyzing, interpreting organizational and psychological information;
• technologies of professional selection, adaptation, formation of loyalty of employees and other technologies of work with the personnel of the organization;
• Interactive methods, psychological technologies, focused on personal growth of employees.
Practical organizational psychology currently pays much attention to the behavior of a person as an employee of the organization. Psychologists give answers to questions about the compatibility of employees, their working potential, the attitude to work, the peculiarities of behavior in various professional situations. At present, HR specialists and managers are experiencing certain difficulties in organizing the working behavior of employees, as the opportunities for material incentives are limited and not always effective. It is necessary to pay special attention to certain psychological characteristics of the employee in order to predict how much his behavior will correspond to organizational standards and tasks. To do this, you need information about the employee, otherwise the administrative impact on him will not be effective. A metaphor can be driving without knowing the technical device of the car. If we do not know how the technical equipment is arranged, and we invite in the event of a failure in its work of a specialist, we can not consider ourselves competent in the management of this facility. Imagine a leader who manages people, but does not know anything about them or, what is even more dangerous, believes that he knows, but his knowledge has nothing to do with objective reality, but is absolutely subjective. Can such a manager without the help of a qualified specialist manage his employees? If we do not rely on knowledge about others in our management decisions, then the effectiveness of decisions taken in the face of distorted or missing information will be extremely small. If you constantly involve specialists in the field of organizational behavior, the question arises: what can this leader do if he needs a mediator in any matter related to a person?
The behavior of people in the organization is caused by a system of different factors, both external circumstances, and internal, related to the person's mental life. Each organization is a unique socio-cultural entity that lives by its own internal patterns, unique nowhere. In each organization a certain way of thinking and certain ways of behavior of employees are formed. To explain and predict the behavior of people in the organization of an interesting and important knowledge is recognized about the typological characteristics of employees. Knowing which type the employee belongs to, the leader will be easier to follow and understand the specificity of his behavior in different situations.
Becoming a member of the organization, the employee immediately finds himself in the circle of new colleagues with whom he spends most of his working time together. And whether he wants it or not, notices or does not pay attention, but his individual behavior, undergoing significant changes, in the literal sense becomes organizational behavior.
One of the important principles of psychology is that each personality is individual. Each person has his own values, character and life experience, various abilities for learning and dealing with stress, as well as attitudes to different issues, beliefs and motives. However, the behavior of individuals is largely determined by the goals and objectives that the organization sets itself and the requirements that it places on the individual. A person who comes to work in an organization takes on a number of limitations of his behavior, dictated by the regulations, the norms of this organization, the corporate code of conduct.
Yu. D. Krasovsky defines the organizational behavior of employees: organizational behavior - is the behavior of employees involved in certain managerial processes, having their own cycles, rhythms, pace, structure of relations, organizational framework and requirements for employees. These processes, on the one hand, are directed by the efforts of the leaders of all levels of government, and on the other hand, are realized in the behavior of direct participants, i.e. employees of different management levels.
Specificity of organizational behavior of employees manifests itself in a variety of phenomena. Let's consider some of them in more detail.
Also We Can Offer!
- Argumentative essay
- Best college essays
- Buy custom essays online
- Buy essay online
- Cheap essay
- Cheap essay writing service
- Cheap writing service
- College essay
- College essay introduction
- College essay writing service
- Compare and contrast essay
- Custom essay
- Custom essay writing service
- Custom essays writing services
- Death penalty essay
- Do my essay
- Essay about love
- Essay about yourself
- Essay help
- Essay writing help
- Essay writing service reviews
- Essays online
- Fast food essay
- George orwell essays
- Human rights essay
- Narrative essay
- Pay to write essay
- Personal essay for college
- Personal narrative essay
- Persuasive writing
- Write my essay
- Write my essay for me cheap
- Writing a scholarship essay