8. Removing social barriers
8.1. Training of pedagogical communication
There are some exercises from the program of training of professional-pedagogical communication, developed by VA Kan-Kalik. They are also intended for those who decided to engage in systematic work but master the basics of pedagogical communication. Engage in self-education in communication is better after getting acquainted with the theoretical foundations of the communicative process and careful analysis of the features of one's own communication.
The system of exercises aimed at mastering the basics of professional and technical communication, includes two cycles:
Exercises aimed at the practical mastery of elements of pedagogical communication, contributing to the development of communication skills, the acquisition of communication management skills.
Exercises to master the system of communication in a given pedagogical situation.
8.1.1. Mastering the basics of pedagogical communication
Development of the simplest communication skills
It is required to enter an imaginary class, say hello to students and attract their attention to them without speech communication - by means of facial expressions, pantomimics, vision. Then you need to turn to the student using different methods: request, demand, warning, praise, joke, question, hint, order, wish, etc. It is necessary to find not only the necessary intonations, but also the plasticity of the mimic-pantomime intonation, the correct position of the body (to watch for the muscle freedom and to remove the excessive muscular tension). You need to be prepared to react in unexpected situations (for example, when you enter the class, you hear a burst of laughter).
Managing the initiative (according to A. A. Leontiev)
1. During the conversation, one of the participants plays the role of the contact leader: he keeps the thread of conversation in his hands. Another partner needs his role as a passive participant in the conversation (nodding, giving a line) to change to the role of leader - to seize the initiative. This will not succeed immediately: it is very likely that the interlocutor will strive to maintain his advantage.
2. Preparing to explain the new material, you need to think for three minutes where to begin the lesson. Then proceed to an explanation with the same expression and emotionality, as if it were happening before the class.
During an improvised explanation of a new material or conversation with a class, one must bear in mind that on the last part of the third row there are mischievous people and, when talking with the class, they should not be lost sight of.
The intonation technique
1. The task is to pronounce various phrases (for example, "Who is on duty?", "Go here", "Have you completed the task?", "Please attention!", "Yes", "Be kind" and " etc.) with different shades depending on the pedagogical situation.
2. The host reads out a part of the psychological and pedagogical story and invites participants to finish it first in words and then in action. Then a dialogue of pedagogical content is executed (the material is taken from fiction or compiled independently).
Development of facial expressions, pantomimics
At home in front of the mirror, portray surprise, excitement, anger, laughter, irony, etc. These exercises are useful for transferring appropriate pedagogical experiences.
Exercises for a pedagogically expedient experience
You should try to find in yourself the rudiments of a feeling that you do not experience now-joy, anger, indifference, grief, despair, resentment, indignation, etc., and in a pedagogically expedient way express these feelings in different situations.
Development of semantic movements
The task is to find motor mimic and visual means of implementing the demand, for example, such as "Sit down", "Attention!". Silence! & quot ;, Come here etc. It is necessary to find pantomimic and mimic means of expressing these requirements.
Reproduction of the gesture in the etude situation of pedagogical action
1. It is proposed to begin to explain the new material to the students, in whose role the colleagues will act. Listeners fix gestures and evaluate them. This way, all the typical pedagogical gestures are worked out: work at the blackboard, challenge the student, etc.
2. At the same time, facial exercises are conducted. Participants are divided into pairs and give each other mimic assignments (at least ten each), then they change roles. This task is repeated in other activities.
Management of pedagogical communication
It is suggested to test yourself in the following situations:
1. Imagine that you are a class teacher and you need to mobilize a class immediately after lessons to collect scrap metal.
2. At the school evening the ninth-grade student refused to dance with her classmate, answered her invitation rudely - talk to her.
3. The ninth-grader refuses to study literature: he does not learn the material, skips lessons, arguing that he chose himself a technical specialty in the future and he does not need literature - you are trying to convince him.
4. On the change, the high school student offended the second-grader - talk to the abuser.
Mobilizing creative wellbeing before communicating with the class
Tasks are accompanied by the control of muscular tension and are offered as a manual in systematic self-work on oneself.
1. Imagine the situation: you need to give a lesson on the work of Mayakovsky. You need to mobilize yourself to the lesson, following the scheme. Mentally run through the summary of the lesson. If there is no desire to teach this topic, you need to try to find something interesting in the subject, the lesson plan. Imagine a class, as you enter, you begin to speak ... After the mental logic of stimulating creative well-being before the lesson is mentally reproduced, it is suggested to lose weight this.
2. Imagine that today you have no desire to give a lesson. You need to mobilize your creative self-esteem before communication. Act in a situation if & quot ;: If I were in a good mood, I would be in a hurry to the class etc. Feel the need for vigorous movement, accelerate the pace. You are in a good mood, you have many pedagogical plans, the hand feels the severity of the portfolio, it has good teaching aids. You go along the corridor, smile kindly to the children, remember interesting, attractive moments for the future lesson ... Enter the class, start the lesson.
3. Participants are invited to draw up a summary of the lesson at home, and in the classroom, drawing on this summary, bring about a creative feeling and begin the lesson in a good, productive state.
Also We Can Offer!
- Argumentative essay
- Best college essays
- Buy custom essays online
- Buy essay online
- Cheap essay
- Cheap essay writing service
- Cheap writing service
- College essay
- College essay introduction
- College essay writing service
- Compare and contrast essay
- Custom essay
- Custom essay writing service
- Custom essays writing services
- Death penalty essay
- Do my essay
- Essay about love
- Essay about yourself
- Essay help
- Essay writing help
- Essay writing service reviews
- Essays online
- Fast food essay
- George orwell essays
- Human rights essay
- Narrative essay
- Pay to write essay
- Personal essay for college
- Personal narrative essay
- Persuasive writing
- Write my essay
- Write my essay for me cheap
- Writing a scholarship essay