SITUATIONS AND GENERAL PRACTICAL RECOMMENDATIONS FOR PSYCHOLOGICAL CONSULTING WITH ABILITY
Typical cases (situations) of psychological counseling
The need for psychological counseling for the purposes of psychocorrection arises in the following typical cases (situations).
The proposed classification of situations, particular cases and variants is used as a working class in the following sections of this chapter, where specific recommendations for psychological counseling are provided for each highlighted situation (case, option).
Situation 1 . A person has problems associated with the lack or insufficient development of any valuable personal qualities.
Case 1. Any abilities are missing or insufficiently developed. Speech, in particular, can go about the following abilities:
• Special (for example, mathematical, linguistic, physical and technical, etc.).
Case 2. Problems associated with temperament, in particular:
• with the reaction rate;
• with the pace of work or communication;
• with emotion;
• with a balance.
Case 3. Certain character traits are missing or underdeveloped, for example:
• strong-willed character traits (willpower, hardness, perseverance, purposefulness);
• business character traits (responsibility, accuracy, diligence, accuracy);
• communicative character traits (responsiveness, contactness, sociability).
Case 4. There are problems of the need-motivational plan, including:
• there is no main purpose or meaning of life;
• There is no interest in acquiring new life experience, teaching, self-development;
• There is no interest in any particular but vital activity.
Situation 2 . A person experiences a clear deficit in the development of any socially useful forms of behavior.
Case 1. Absence or weak development of forms of behavior relating to personal communication with people, including:
• Lack of interest in people;
• inability to attract attention, to produce a positive emotional effect on people;
• Inability to give compliments to other people and respond to compliments in their own address;
• Inability to correctly perceive the social roles played by other people in personal communication with this person;
• Inability to prevent and resolve interpersonal conflicts.
Case 2. Absence or inadequate development of forms of behavior associated with business communication with people, including:
• Inability to address people with requests and respond to requests from their side
• Inability to convince people, to attract them to their side;
• Inability to speak publicly.
Situation 3 . The person in his life is constantly haunted by setbacks.
Case 1. Failures in this person are mostly personal, i.e. personal, nature, including:
• concern the shortcomings in the development of abilities, interests, needs, emotions and feelings, temperament, character traits
• are associated with failures in getting rid of various kinds of complexes;
• concern the difficulties of establishing good personal relationships with people;
• are associated with the inability to manage their own emotional states.
Case 2. Failures of a business nature, including:
• in the choice of profession, conditions and place of work;
• in promotion;
• to keep working for a sufficiently long time;
• in competition (competition) with other people.
Situation 4 . Problems relating to health, health.
Case 1. Psychogenic ailments, including:
• psychogenic heart diseases;
• disorders related to the digestive system.
Case 2. An unpredictably volatile mood, including:
• unexpected, unexplained mood changes;
• Depressive states;
• Decreased performance;
• emotional experiences, affects, stressful conditions.
Situation 5 . There are no relationships with surrounding people.
Case 1. Problems in the sphere of personal relationships with people of their age, including:
• there are no mutual sympathies;
• pronounced interpersonal antipathy occurs;
• A person is unable to behave naturally, always and everywhere remain himself, forced to play social roles that are not characteristic of him.
Case 2. Problems in business relationships with peers, including:
• impossibility of normal interaction with people in work;
• inability to be a leader - organizer of the case;
• Inability to obey others.
Case 3. Problems of relationships in the family, including:
• in the relationship with his future spouse (wife)
• in the relationship between spouses in an already established family;
• in the relationships of the spouses with their parents;
• In the relationship of parents with children (parents' concerns about the state and behavior of children, as well as the concern of children against their parents);
• In the relationships of spouses with other relatives, except parents and children.
Situation 6. Managing people and making related decisions.
Case 1. The problems of making business decisions, including:
• decisions on personal cases;
• business decisions.
Case 2. Leadership and management, including:
• leadership of people;
• management of the work performed.
Also We Can Offer!
- Argumentative essay
- Best college essays
- Buy custom essays online
- Buy essay online
- Cheap essay
- Cheap essay writing service
- Cheap writing service
- College essay
- College essay introduction
- College essay writing service
- Compare and contrast essay
- Custom essay
- Custom essay writing service
- Custom essays writing services
- Death penalty essay
- Do my essay
- Essay about love
- Essay about yourself
- Essay help
- Essay writing help
- Essay writing service reviews
- Essays online
- Fast food essay
- George orwell essays
- Human rights essay
- Narrative essay
- Pay to write essay
- Personal essay for college
- Personal narrative essay
- Persuasive writing
- Write my essay
- Write my essay for me cheap
- Writing a scholarship essay