Socio-psychological readiness of adolescents for independent living
The problem of adaptation to the independent life of adolescents who have lost support of their parents, the development of social and psychological readiness for independent life is the most important task of the whole pedagogical collective and psychological service in the first place. Summarizing the above, this indicator (socio-psychological readiness for independent life) integrates all the results of the multidisciplinary service of the educational institution.
In order to disclose the concept of socio-psychological readiness for independent life, it is necessary to determine the psychological meaning of the concept of "independent life". The basis can be put the psychological qualities of a developed personality: an active life position; the desire to realize oneself; conscious acceptance of the ideals of society and their transformation into personal convictions and values for a person. A person begins an independent life when he immerses himself in various social spheres: family, work, state and international relations. The individual needs to adapt to them, i.e. successfully study, work, create a family, which will become a pledge of his psychological health. For successful adaptation, a person needs to:
- to share the values, norms and ideals on the basis of which and according to which society lives, be "included" in his culture;
- have their own confident position in relation to various spheres of social being (from the philosophical to the everyday), be able to act in accordance with it (position),
- independently make decisions and be responsible for them;
- independently determine, plan your life, your actions and fulfill them, providing yourself with everything necessary for life (from material to spiritual goods);
- to position oneself as a part of society, to interact productively with people - to enter into business and friendly relations with them, to create a family.
Proceeding from the above, the psychological readiness for independent life assumes the formation of a person's socio-psychological mechanisms that ensure a favorable entry into the society, as well as a certain level of development of the personal sphere. The analysis of the subject literature allows us to isolate the structure-forming parameters of the adolescent's adapted personality, ready for independent life.
1. Self-determination includes self-awareness, a system of motives and values, a time perspective and a professional orientation.
2. Intellectual readiness is a certain level of development of thinking, attention, imagination, memory, the level that positions the young person in his "social niche."
3. A stable emotional background presupposes a balanced personality in situations of varying complexity.
4. Communicative skills help a person not only successfully communicate, but also receive the necessary information and use it adequately to the situation.
Priority in the complex work on the social development of children left without parental care, has the formation of self-awareness, value and motivation, vocational guidance. In this regard, we will dwell in more detail on the parameter "self-determination".
Also We Can Offer!
- Argumentative essay
- Best college essays
- Buy custom essays online
- Buy essay online
- Cheap essay
- Cheap essay writing service
- Cheap writing service
- College essay
- College essay introduction
- College essay writing service
- Compare and contrast essay
- Custom essay
- Custom essay writing service
- Custom essays writing services
- Death penalty essay
- Do my essay
- Essay about love
- Essay about yourself
- Essay help
- Essay writing help
- Essay writing service reviews
- Essays online
- Fast food essay
- George orwell essays
- Human rights essay
- Narrative essay
- Pay to write essay
- Personal essay for college
- Personal narrative essay
- Persuasive writing
- Write my essay
- Write my essay for me cheap
- Writing a scholarship essay