3.2.5. Test Do you have your I ?
To the left of the question number, put a number that characterizes how far this statement describes you. The answers are: +3 - very characteristic for me; very true; +2 - quite typical for me; this often happens; +1 - to some extent characteristic of me; the description is more likely than not; 0 - it's hard to say; I can not say definitely; -I - to some extent uncharacteristic for me description; rather wrong than right; -2 - is not typical for me; incorrect description; -3 - not at all characteristic of me; completely incorrect description.
1. Most people seem to be more aggressive and self-confident than I.
2. I hesitate to make appointments and accept invitations for visits because of my shyness.
3. When the food served at the restaurant does not satisfy me, I complain about it to the waiter.
4. I avoid touching the feelings of others, even if I have been insulted.
5. In the market, it's hard for me to say "no" seller, who had a significant effort to show me the product, although this product does not quite fit me.
6. When I am asked to do something, I insist that they explain to me the necessity of this matter.
7. I quickly find the argument, argument in dispute.
8. I try to get ahead, like most people.
9. Honestly, people often use me to their advantage.
10. I take pleasure in making conversation with new acquaintances and strangers.
11. I often do not know what to say to people of the opposite sex who are cute to me.
12. I feel indecisive when I need to call the institutions and organizations by phone.
13. I prefer to write a written request for admission to work or enrolling in an institute than to pass an oral interview.
14. I'm too shy to return a substandard purchase.
15. If a close and respected relative does not respect me, I will hide my feelings rather than show irritation.
16. I avoid asking questions for fear of appearing stupid.
17. In a dispute, I sometimes fear that I will worry and start shaking me.
18. If a well-known and respected person expresses his point of view, which I think is incorrect, I will make the audience listen to his point of view.
19. I avoid arguing with the sellers about the price.
20. When I do something important and worthwhile, I try to let others know about it.
21. I'm frank and sincere in my feelings.
22. If someone spreads gossip about me, I try to find this person faster to talk with him.
23. I often find it difficult to say "no."
24. I tend to restrain the manifestations of any of my feelings, rather than arrange scenes.
25. If I'm unhappy, I complain about poor service.
26. When I get a compliment, I'm lost and do not know what to say in response.
27. If people loudly talk at the cinema or at a lecture near me, I ask them to speak quietly or to talk in another place.
28. Anyone who tries to crawl in the queue ahead of me, can be sure that he will repulse me.
29. I quickly express my opinion.
30. There are times when I just can not say anything.
Calculate the total score. Add the points to all points, and change the sign to the opposite in paragraphs 1, 2, 4, 5, 9, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 19, 23, 24, 26, 30 (for example, if you have -2, count +2). A total score ranging from +90 to +54 means that you have a very high degree of self-confidence. An estimate ranging from +53 to +26 means an average degree of self-confidence, from +26 to 0 - a low degree of self-confidence. The interval from 0 to -26 occupies a zone of low self-doubt; from -26 to -53 in the total gain insecure people, from -54 to -90 are estimates of those who are very much not sure about themselves.
Also We Can Offer!
- Argumentative essay
- Best college essays
- Buy custom essays online
- Buy essay online
- Cheap essay
- Cheap essay writing service
- Cheap writing service
- College essay
- College essay introduction
- College essay writing service
- Compare and contrast essay
- Custom essay
- Custom essay writing service
- Custom essays writing services
- Death penalty essay
- Do my essay
- Essay about love
- Essay about yourself
- Essay help
- Essay writing help
- Essay writing service reviews
- Essays online
- Fast food essay
- George orwell essays
- Human rights essay
- Narrative essay
- Pay to write essay
- Personal essay for college
- Personal narrative essay
- Persuasive writing
- Write my essay
- Write my essay for me cheap
- Writing a scholarship essay