Ethical aspects of research in social work
10.1. Basic ethical approaches in the study of social work.
10.2. Ethical principles of organizing and conducting research in social work.
Portfolio for independent work.
This topic gives a holistic view of the specific ethical problems that arise in social work, where the object of research is a person. The study of the topic contributes to the constructive comprehension of ethical requirements for the research process and promotes the implementation of activities with awareness of responsibility before the profession and society.
As a result of studying this, the main student must:
• features of the research process in the social sciences;
• ethical principles of research in social work;
• problems of the moral and ethical plan that arise in the process of social research;
be able to
• Develop and implement the strategy and tactics of partnerships in interpersonal and group interaction during research;
• comply with professional ethical requirements when conducting research;
• search and analyze necessary information from various information channels;
• Form the relationship of openness and partnership in professional communication with the client and between specialists in conducting research;
• choose and modify existing approaches when conducting research in social work, guided by the principles that determine the ethical responsibility of the researcher;
• independent work when carrying out assignments to consolidate the training material;
• Ethical evaluation of the researcher's actions;
• value-ethical self-assessment and self-control.
RESEARCH IN SOCIAL WORK is a kind of scientific activity in social work, the results of which are necessary for social workers to judge the effectiveness of the work done and to determine the need for social services of different strata and groups of the population.
USE OF RESEARCH RESULTS FOR CUSTOMER SATISFACTION is an ethical principle in conducting research on people, that research should ultimately be aimed at increasing the effectiveness of social assistance, support and services.>
HONESTY AND OPENNESS IN STUDIES The ethical principle in conducting research on people, is that the research must be accompanied by a clear agreement between the researcher and the person (s) being the object of the study.
VOLUNTARITY OF CUSTOMER PARTICIPATION IN RESEARCH - the ethical principle in conducting research on people, that the client has the right to agree or disagree on becoming an object of research.
CUSTOMER INFORMING THE OBJECTIVES, PROCEEDINGS, AND RESULTS OF THE STUDY is the ethical principle in conducting research on people, that the client has the right to receive full information about the goals, progress and results of the research.> GUARANTEED PRESERVATION OF SECRET OF INVESTIGATION (CONFIDENTIALITY) is an ethical principle in conducting research on people, that access to research data is only allowed to persons who are directly involved in the implementation of the client assistance program.
CONTROLLING THE STUDY OF THE STUDY - the ethical principle in conducting research on people, which consists in the fact that the researcher must monitor the progress of the research and inform the client about deviations from the given program in order to minimize possible undesirable consequences for the client .
Also We Can Offer!
- Argumentative essay
- Best college essays
- Buy custom essays online
- Buy essay online
- Cheap essay
- Cheap essay writing service
- Cheap writing service
- College essay
- College essay introduction
- College essay writing service
- Compare and contrast essay
- Custom essay
- Custom essay writing service
- Custom essays writing services
- Death penalty essay
- Do my essay
- Essay about love
- Essay about yourself
- Essay help
- Essay writing help
- Essay writing service reviews
- Essays online
- Fast food essay
- George orwell essays
- Human rights essay
- Narrative essay
- Pay to write essay
- Personal essay for college
- Personal narrative essay
- Persuasive writing
- Write my essay
- Write my essay for me cheap
- Writing a scholarship essay