Indicators of effectiveness and efficiency of work in social institutions
The effectiveness and efficiency of labor in social protection institutions depends on a number of indicators:
- the degree of correspondence of directions, content and results of the activities of bodies and officials to the parameters indicated in their legal status;
- the legality of decisions of management structures and employees;
- the reality of control actions;
- the content of any managerial decisions, actions in terms of reflecting the requests and needs of people in them. In principle, each of them must serve people;
- the nature and extent of the interrelationships of the relevant bodies and officials with citizens, different strata of the population;
- measures to ensure public prestige in the decisions and actions of the management body or official;
- the veracity and appropriateness of information issued by management bodies and officials.
Indicators of the effectiveness of social work in institutions are:
- ensuring positive dynamics in solving social problems of various categories of the population;
- the completeness of meeting social needs of unprotected categories of the population;
- expanding the range, quality, availability and timeliness of social services.
Factors that have an impact on the effectiveness of the institution. There are two groups of factors that influence the organization of work in a social institution: external, for which, for objective reasons, the influence of management bodies and specialists is insignificant, and internal, to which this influence is large enough.
Among the external factors are:
a) socio-political - the interest of the power structures in solving social problems of the population through the adoption of normative acts;
b) socio-economic - financing, social programs and material incentives for staff.
Internal factors that affect the efficiency and effectiveness of work in an institution include socio-psychological, cultural and managerial. Let's consider them in more detail.
The socio-psychological factor is manifested through the social and psychological climate that has developed in the team and the willingness of specialists to apply new knowledge, skills and skills in changing conditions of activity. According to R. Likert, a prominent representative of the school of human relations, "the high level of trust, respect and favorable relations in the team is a necessary condition for high efficiency". The socio-psychological climate influences both the psychoemotional state of the personality of the specialist (intellectual, emotional, strong-willed), and the effectiveness of the organization as a whole. Work to create and maintain a favorable climate is an integral part of activities to achieve the effective functioning of a social institution.
Traditionally, the organization distinguishes three series of relationships:
1) the relationship between members of the collective in the vertical (leadership, the perception of the head of the team, and vice versa);
2) the relationship between members of the team horizontally (team solidarity, the nature of interpersonal relations, types and methods of conflict resolution);3) attitude towards work - general satisfaction with work (the nature of work, working conditions, payment, material and moral incentives, participation in management) and the intention to continue working in this enterprise.
There are two groups of socio-psychological climate factors - megafactors and local psychological ones. The impact on each factor of the socio-psychological climate contributes to the formation of general efficiency.
The cultural factor is understood as the culture of management work and the culture of working with clients. The latter was reflected in the Code of Ethics of the Social Worker and Social Educator. It reflects the basic ethical norms and rules that guide social workers and social educators in their practical activities. It reveals the values, principles of social work, standards of ethical behavior in relation to the profession, towards consumers of social services, in relation to colleagues and interacting organizations.
The managerial factor influences the effectiveness of social work, if provided:
1) the scope and quality of the relationship between subjects of social work;
3) a systematic analysis of the results of the work of government bodies, social services for a certain period of time;
4) the quality of the normative documentation, on the basis of which the subjects of social work function.
Professionalism specialists of social services acts as a background on which these external and internal factors operate. The development of professionalism is relevant for all levels of work organization. It ensures the efficiency and effectiveness of social work, is one of the most important areas of modernization and reform of the social protection system of the population.
Also We Can Offer!
- Argumentative essay
- Best college essays
- Buy custom essays online
- Buy essay online
- Cheap essay
- Cheap essay writing service
- Cheap writing service
- College essay
- College essay introduction
- College essay writing service
- Compare and contrast essay
- Custom essay
- Custom essay writing service
- Custom essays writing services
- Death penalty essay
- Do my essay
- Essay about love
- Essay about yourself
- Essay help
- Essay writing help
- Essay writing service reviews
- Essays online
- Fast food essay
- George orwell essays
- Human rights essay
- Narrative essay
- Pay to write essay
- Personal essay for college
- Personal narrative essay
- Persuasive writing
- Write my essay
- Write my essay for me cheap
- Writing a scholarship essay