Peculiarities of labor organization in a social institution
The peculiarity of the activity of social institutions in the US social services system is the regulation and state standardization of both the types of institutions and the quality of the services provided. The organization of labor in a social institution has distinctive features. They are characterized by the relationship between the three indicators: the subject of labor, the means of labor and the qualification of the "working man".
The organization of labor is built on a combination of individual and collective work.
In the institutions of the social protection system, material (industrial) and non-material (non-productive labor) are distinguished.
The specificity of the work of employees of social institutions is that they carry out labor, which is expressed in providing social social development, they create, directly, material values, but provide the conditions for their production; ensure the rationality and effectiveness of social relations, phenomena and processes; have a special subject of work - information and a special object of activity - by different categories and groups of the population.Peculiarity of the organization of work in social institutions is also the goals and tasks facing the system of social protection of the population, the composition of certain categories and groups of employees of social institutions, the inclusion of a gender component. The work of employees employed in institutions of the social sphere is characterized by a great variety of the functional structure of the tasks - administrative, educational, medical, etc.
Tasks of labor organization in a social institution
The main objectives of the organization of work in the institution are:
- economic (improving efficiency and productivity of labor);
- psychophysiological (creating favorable working conditions);
- technical and technical (the impact of the organization of labor on improving the structure of the institution);
- social (ensuring the content and attractiveness of labor, a combination of physical and mental efforts of workers when performing certain jobs and functions).
The organization of labor, being one of the functions of management, is based on regularities and general principles of management.
The basic principles of organizing work are:
1. The complexity of the organization of labor - the object of the organization of labor are all structural elements - as separate units and structures, and the activity of the institution as a whole.
2. Proportionality of the organization of labor - the establishment of rational proportions of labor costs of various specialists and labor collective.
3. Consistency of the organization of labor - ensuring the implementation of all elements of a single production process in accordance with a regulated
their duration in a strictly prescribed period. Deviations in terms of implementation and insufficient coordination lead to disruption of the normal course of the labor process and a decrease in labor productivity.
4. Continuity of the organization of labor - ensuring the continuous implementation of interrelated labor processes based on specialization and cooperation, subject to the established rules for the performance of all its functions by each employee.
5. Rhythm of the organization of work - the uniform execution and synchronization of all operations of one or more related labor processes.
6. A systematic approach to solving a complex of problems in the organization of work.
7. Planarity - planning the quantitative and qualitative composition of the work collective, the regulatory framework.
8. Scientific validity - the use of scientific advice and work with personnel, comprehensive justification of the regulatory framework and wages, taking into account technical, economic, organizational, psychophysical and social factors.
9. Employees' interest in the results of their work, providing for a clear system of material and moral incentives.
10. Creating the conditions necessary to establish the dependence of wages on the final results.
11. Ensure a dynamic system of labor regulation and its susceptibility to the manifestation of scientific and technical progress.
12. The effectiveness of the organization of labor - a general principle that involves the implementation of all labor processes with the optimal ratio of costs and results.
Also We Can Offer!
- Argumentative essay
- Best college essays
- Buy custom essays online
- Buy essay online
- Cheap essay
- Cheap essay writing service
- Cheap writing service
- College essay
- College essay introduction
- College essay writing service
- Compare and contrast essay
- Custom essay
- Custom essay writing service
- Custom essays writing services
- Death penalty essay
- Do my essay
- Essay about love
- Essay about yourself
- Essay help
- Essay writing help
- Essay writing service reviews
- Essays online
- Fast food essay
- George orwell essays
- Human rights essay
- Narrative essay
- Pay to write essay
- Personal essay for college
- Personal narrative essay
- Persuasive writing
- Write my essay
- Write my essay for me cheap
- Writing a scholarship essay