Pensions for cosmonauts, test pilots and their families
Citizens of the United States among cosmonauts (testers, researchers, instructors) have the right to retire for long service.
Retirement pensions for seniority irrespective of age are appointed: in the presence of seniority at least 25 years for men and at least 20 years for women, of which at least 10 calendar years for men and at least 7.5 calendar years for women fall to work in the flight test unit. To specified citizens who have left work for health reasons (due to illness), the pension for long service is assigned: to men with the service of at least 20 years, to women - not less than 15 years.The pension for long service is assigned when leaving work in the respective positions, in detachments (groups) of cosmonauts, which are flight-testing (flight-research) units of scientific research centers, research centers and other organizations of ministries, departments and organizations. >
In calculating the length of service, astronauts are considered:
1) flight work preceding work in the positions of astronauts - in the order established for the appointment of early retirement pensions for persons from the number of flight personnel of civil aviation and flight test personnel, as well as other work related to the development and operation of space technology, - in the calendar order;
2) service in the Armed Forces of the USSR, the Armed Forces of the United States and the United Armed Forces of the CIS - in the order established for the appointment of pensions to servicemen;3) the service (work) in the established positions of a candidate in astronauts (tester, researcher, instructor) is counted in seniority for retirement on preferential terms - one month of service (work) for two months, and the time of participation in space flight is one month for five months.
The disability pension is assigned to candidates for astronauts (testers, researchers, instructors), as well as astronauts (testers, instructors, researchers) who became disabled due to injury, concussion, injury or illness associated with the preparation or performance of space flight, regardless of duration of service (work).
Members of the families of the deceased (lost) cosmonauts (testers, explorers, instructors), who had the title of "Pilot-Cosmonaut of the USSR" or "Space Pilot of the United States", as well as to members of families of astronauts killed in the course of their duties related to the preparation and performance of space flight, a survivor's pension is awarded. Members of the family entitled to this pension are:
1) children of the deceased (deceased) breadwinner who have not reached the age of 18, full-time students in educational organizations of all types and types, regardless of their organizational and legal form (with the exception of educational organizations of additional education), - up to 23 years of age or older than this age, if they become disabled before reaching the age of 18;
2) the parents of the deceased (deceased) breadwinner who have reached the age of 60 and 55 (respectively men and women) or are disabled, if they were dependent on the deceased (deceased) breadwinner;
3) the spouse of the deceased (deceased) breadwinner, regardless of age and ability to work.The pension for long service is assigned to cosmonauts at a rate of 55% of the monetary allowance (earnings) received in accordance with the Provision on the material provision of cosmonauts in the United States on the day of dismissal, less the insurance part of the old-age labor pension. For each year of service over the established terms, the pension increases by 3%, but not more than 85% of the monetary allowance (earnings). At service in men from 20 to 25 years and for women from 15 to 20 years, the pension is reduced by 2% of earnings for each year that is missing before full service.
The following allowances are set for retirement pensions:
- invalids of the I group or who have reached the age of 80, as well as pensioners who for health reasons need constant outside care (help, supervision), to care for the pensioner in the amount of 200% of the social pension;
- non-working citizens who have reached the age of 55 or are disabled, with one dependent - at a rate of 32%; in the presence of two dependents - at a rate of 64%, in the presence of three or more such family members - at a rate of 100% of the social pension.
The above allowance is charged only to those family members who do not receive a labor or state pension.
The disability pension for citizens from among the cosmonauts is assigned in the following amount:
- disabled I and II groups - 85% of the monetary allowance (earnings);
- disabled group III - 50% of the monetary allowance (earnings).
Cosmonauts who are recognized as disabled by the I group or who have reached the age of 80 or who need constant external care, as well as nonworking retirees of Groups I and II who are dependent on disabled family members, are entitled to supplementary allowances for disability, depending on the number of dependents - in the amount of 32, 64 or 100% of the social pension.
The survivor's pensions for members of the cosmonaut family are set at 40% of the monetary allowance (earnings) of the bread-winner for each family member.
In regions where district coefficients are applied, the size of the pension is increased by the corresponding coefficient. When cosmonauts and members of their families leave these regions (localities) for a new permanent residence, the size of the pension is determined without taking into account the rayon coefficient.
The citizens of the United States from the number of flight test personnel:have the right to retire for long service.
1) persons directly performing test flights on regular workplaces of aircraft and parachute equipment - pilots, navigators, flight engineers, flight mechanics, paratroopers;
2) persons from the number of engineering personnel performing flights on tests (tests), delivery, acceptance of aircraft, their systems, units, instruments and equipment, parachute equipment (if there is a valid certificate of admission to the flight tests);3) persons conducting inspections of flight personnel on test flights, as well as persons conducting flight test services and participating in test flights as a member of the crew of an aircraft (if there is a valid certificate of admission to flight tests). The pension for long service in connection with the work in the flight test composition is appointed irrespective of the departmental affiliation of the organizations in which they worked, to men at the service of at least 25 years, women - at least 20 years, and in case of leaving the flight work but health condition - at a service of at least 20 and 15 years, respectively.
The length of service, which gives the right to retirement pension for years of flight test composition, is calculated in the following order:
- one year of work on the regular workplaces of aircraft and parachute equipment - for two years, provided that during this year flight tests are carried out;
- one year of work in engineering positions with a flight of 120 or more hours per year - for two years, from 50 to 120 hours - for one and a half years, less than 50 hours - for one year. In the same manner, the length of service is calculated when at least 50% of the above-mentioned flight of maneuverable aircraft and helicopters is performed on aircraft;
- one year of work on inspection and flight management - for two years, provided that the established standard of flying hours.Personnel from the number of flight crew who do not participate during the year in flight tests, but who have a different flight (transport, flight training, etc.), service is calculated in accordance with the procedure established for the early assignment of a retirement pension composition of civil aviation in accordance with sub. 13 p. 1 of Art. 27 of the Law on Labor Pensions.
Persons from the number of flight crews who do not have hours of flight during a calendar year, this year is not counted as a seniority in years of service. If the absence of a raid is caused by a labor injury resulting from the performance of test flights, the length of service is calculated according to the actual duration.
In length of service, which gives the right to retirement pension for persons from the number of flight crews, is counted as follows:
- the time of service in the positions of the flight personnel of the Armed Forces of the USSR and the USA (RSFSR) and work in the positions of the flight crew of civil aviation in accordance with the procedure established for the purpose of assigning pensions to servicemen and the flight crew of civil aviation. This period is included in the length of service provided that at least 2/3 of the seniority required to establish a long service pension falls on the period of flight tests for a citizen from the number of flight test units;
- the time of training in higher and secondary aviation educational institutions, if this was preceded by work on the regular workplaces of aircraft (test pilots, test navigators, regardless of this condition), in actual duration, and in the School of Test Pilots ( Aviation Training Center) named after AV Fedotov - in double size, subject to participation in test flights;
- the time of finding a woman in paid leave to care for the child.
Employees of flight and test personnel who have at least 2/3 of the service involved in the direct execution of test flights on the staff workstations of flight crew members of airborne vehicles and parachute equipment, the retirement pension is set at 1000% of the social pension for the deduction of the insurance part of the labor pension for old age (labor pension for disability). For each full year of service over 25 and 20 years (for men and women respectively), the pension for length of service is increased by 25%, but not more than 1500% of this social pension. At service in men from 20 to 25 years and for women from 15 to 20 years, the size of the pension is reduced by 50% for each year that is missing before full service.
Employees of the flight test team, who have less than 2/3 of the service involved in the direct execution of test flights on the staff of the flight crews of flight vehicles and parachute equipment, a long service pension is set at 800% of the social pension, less the insurance part of the old-age labor pension (labor pension for disability). For each full year of service over 25 and 20 years (for men and women respectively), the pension for long service is increased by 25%, but not more than 1300% of the said amount of social pension. At service in men from 20 to 25 years and for women from 15 to 20 years, the size of the pension is reduced by 50% for each year that is missing before full service.
For the test pilots of the first class, the pension for seniority increases by 10%.
The amount of seniority pensions is paid in accordance with the regional coefficient. When leaving the respective districts (localities) for a new permanent place of residence, the size of the pension is determined without taking into account the rayon coefficient.
Also We Can Offer!
- Argumentative essay
- Best college essays
- Buy custom essays online
- Buy essay online
- Cheap essay
- Cheap essay writing service
- Cheap writing service
- College essay
- College essay introduction
- College essay writing service
- Compare and contrast essay
- Custom essay
- Custom essay writing service
- Custom essays writing services
- Death penalty essay
- Do my essay
- Essay about love
- Essay about yourself
- Essay help
- Essay writing help
- Essay writing service reviews
- Essays online
- Fast food essay
- George orwell essays
- Human rights essay
- Narrative essay
- Pay to write essay
- Personal essay for college
- Personal narrative essay
- Persuasive writing
- Write my essay
- Write my essay for me cheap
- Writing a scholarship essay