Quality control of social, medical, psychological, pedagogical, economic and legal services
One of the most important areas of administrative reform in the United States is the development and implementation of standards of services provided to the public.
An important element in the quality management systems of products is standardization - norm-setting activity that finds the most rational norms, and then fixes them in normative documents such as the standard, instruction, methodology and requirements for product development, e. is a set of tools that establish compliance with standards.
The goals and principles of standardization in the United States are established by Federal Law No. 184-FZ of December 27, 2002, "On Technical Regulation", and the rules for the application of US national standards are GOST P 1.0-2004 Standardization in the United States. Fundamentals .
About the standard:
1. Developed by the Federal State Unitary Enterprise "All-United States Research Institute for Standardization of Defense Products and Technologies"; (Federal State Unitary Enterprise "Rosoboronstandard", until July 8, 2005 - FSUE "VNIIstandart"),
2. Introduced by the Technical Committee for Standardization TC 406 "Social Services for the Population."
3. Approved and put into effect by the Order of the Federal Agency for Technical Regulation and Metrology of December 30, 2005 No. 533-st.
4. In this standard, the norms of the Federal Laws of the United States are implemented:
- on August 2, 1995, No. 122-FZ, "On the social care of elderly and disabled people";
- on November 24, 1995, No. 181-FZ "On the Social Protection of Persons with Disabilities in the United States";
- from December 10, 1995 № 195-FZ "On the basics of social services for the population in the United States";
- On June 24, 1999, No. 120-FZ "On the basics of the system for the prevention of neglect and juvenile delinquency";
- dated December 27, 2002, No. 184-FZ, "On Technical Regulation."
5. Introduced for the first time.
Information on changes to this standard is published in the annually published information index "National Standards", and the text of changes and amendments is published in the monthly published information indexes "National Standards".
Relevant information, notification and texts are also posted in the public information system - on the official website of the US national standardization body on the Internet.
6. Scope of application.
This standard applies to social services provided to the public, provided by state and other forms of ownership by social service institutions (hereinafter referred to as institutions), as well as by citizens engaged in entrepreneurial activity in the field of social services for the population without legal personality.
The standard establishes the basic rules and procedures for quality control of all types of social services provided to the public.
This standard uses normative references to the following standards:
GOST R 50646-94. Services for the population. Terms and definitions.
GOST R 52142-2003. Social services for the population. Quality of social services. General provisions.
GOST R 52143-2003. Social services for the population. The main types of social services.
Quality control of social services. Highlights:
1. Quality control of social services consists in checking the completeness, timeliness of the provision of these services, as well as their effectiveness (material, determining the degree of solving material or financial problems of clients, or non-material, determining the degree of increasing the physical, moral and psychological state of the client, solving his domestic, legal and other problems as a result of interaction with the service provider).
2. In this standard, the quality of all social services mentioned in GOST P 52143 is subject to control. The purpose of the control is to check the conformity of the quality of these services with the requirements of GOST R 52142.
3. The presentation in this standard of rules and procedures for quality control of specific types of social services is preceded by the statement of rules and procedures for monitoring the main factors that directly affect the quality of the services provided.
Control of the main factors affecting the quality of social services:
1. The following basic factors established by GOST R 52142 are subject to control:
- the availability and status of documents in accordance with which the institution functions (hereinafter referred to as documents);
- conditions of placement of the institution;
- staffing of the institution by specialists and their qualifications;
- special and technical equipment of the institution (equipment, instruments, equipment, etc.);
- the status of information about the institution, the rules and procedures for providing services to clients of the social service (hereinafter referred to as customers);
- the presence of an internal and external system (service) to monitor the activities of the institution.
2. When checking documents (the charter of the institution, the regulations on the institution, guidelines, rules, service instructions, methods of working with clients and their own activities, operating documents for equipment, instruments and equipment, national standards of social services for the population, etc.), verify their compliance with the requirements for them requirements for completeness and correctness of design, relevance, and purpose.
Simultaneously control the timeliness of checking the status and revision of documents, their updating and retirement of obsolete.
3. When controlling the conditions for the placement of institutions, the conformity of the sizes and condition of buildings and premises to sanitary and hygienic norms and rules, fire safety requirements is checked. Simultaneously, they check the completeness of the institution's provision with all types of public utilities, equipping with telephone communication, creating the necessary conditions for the stay of clients, service personnel, and the provision of social services.
4. When monitoring special and technical equipment, institutions are verified with this equipment (equipment, equipment, instruments), its condition, compliance with the requirements of standards, technical conditions, other normative documents, correctness and efficiency of use, timeliness of its acquisition.
5. Completion of the institution by specialists is checked by staffing. Qualification, education, professional training of specialists, their correspondence to their positions, business, moral and ethical qualities, ability to maintain normal human relations with clients of the institution are checked by studying personal files, interviewing, interviewing managers, colleagues and clients, and by the study of written feedback about the work of specialists.
Simultaneously, the organization and conduct of the work of the institution for raising the qualifications of specialists, as well as the timeliness of these works and the certification of specialists are checked.
6. The status of information on the institution (information on the name of the institution, its location, nature, types and scope of services provided, the procedure, rules and conditions for their provision, etc.) is checked for compliance with the requirements of the Law of the United States "On the Protection of Consumer Rights" and GOST R 52142 (item 126.96.36.199).
7. When checking its own monitoring service for the activities of the institution, the presence and structure of this documented service is verified, allowing the management of the institution to monitor the activities of the units and individual employees in the provision of social services, its compliance with national standards and other regulatory documents on social services, efficiency from its application.
When checking the external control system, the documented results of the inspections, the nature of the deficiencies noted and the degree of implementation of measures to eliminate them are studied.
Quality control of social services:
1. When monitoring the quality of services to promote the population of all categories - the clients of the social service in obtaining the benefits provided by US legislation and the benefits in social welfare check whether the timely and competent and fully assisted in solving their problems and what its effectiveness is.
2. The quality of the living space provided to the clients of inpatient and semi-permanent social service institutions is controlled by checking its compliance with sanitary and hygienic standards in terms of size, condition of buildings and premises, their comfort, convenience of living for clients and other vital indicators. At the same time, they check how much their physical and mental condition, psychological compatibility, inclinations are taken into account when placing clients in living quarters.
3. The quality of the premises provided for the organization of rehabilitation activities, medical and labor and educational activities, cultural and consumer services, is controlled by checking them for compliance with the requirements for size, location, configuration, ensuring the possibility of carrying out all the aforementioned measures in them taking into account the specifics of the serviced contingent. In addition, all residential, office and industrial premises are checked for compliance with the following requirements that determine their quality:
- fire safety;
- for the mandatory provision of telephone communications and provision of all kinds of public services;
- for protection against the effects of various factors (elevated temperature, humidity, vibration, etc.), adversely affecting the health of staff, customers and the quality of the services provided;
- for mandatory equipment of premises with special devices, devices for the movement of disabled people (ramps, handrails, extended doorways, elevator lifts, etc.).
4. When checking the quality of furniture and bedding provided to clients of social services, they are checked whether they are comfortable to use, whether the physical condition of clients (disabled, seriously ill, slow moving, etc.) is taken into account when selecting them, to what extent they meet the requirements of modern design and whether they are made of non-toxic materials.
5. When checking the quality of the clothes, shoes, undergarments provided to customers, they are checked to see if they are comfortable to wear, whether they match the growth and size of customers, whether they meet the requirements for style and color, sanitary and hygienic standards and requirements.
6. When controlling the quality of hot meals provided in social services or delivered to customers at home, they check whether the products from which it is made are benign, whether it satisfies the calorie requirements of the customers, whether the established norms of nutrition for the content of proteins, fats, carbohydrates and sanitation - hygienic norms, whether the health of customers is taken into account when it is distributed.
7. The quality of social services of individual servicing and hygienic nature to clients who, due to their health condition, partially or completely lost their ability to self-service and are unable to perform ordinary everyday procedures, including such actions: get out of bed, go to bed, get dressed and undress, wash, take a bath (go to the bath), eat, drink, use the toilet or ship, move around the house and outside the house, take care of your teeth or jaw, use glasses or hearing aids, cut your nails , men shave their beards and mustaches - control by checking to what extent these services provide the ability to perform the necessary procedures to clients without causing any harm to their health, physical or moral suffering or inconvenience, and whether the attendants at the same time show the necessary delicacy and correctness in relation to to customers.
8. When checking the quality of services to assist in receiving referral to specialized health care institutions, to sanatorium treatment or to inpatient social care institutions, check to what extent this assistance has facilitated the prompt and reasonable referral of a client to an institution for treatment or rest according to medical indications .
9. The quality of services for creating conditions for the performance of religious rites is checked by checking how strictly religious, age, gender, physical condition of clients, features of rituals of religious rituals in various faiths are taken into account, and also whether any infringement of the rights of free worshiping by believers is allowed.
10. The quality of assistance in organizing the provision of services by enterprises of trade, communications, public services is checked to ensure that it meets the requirements for meeting the needs and requests of customers for the timely acquisition of necessary food and industrial goods, in resolving issues of housing and communal services. >
11. Control of the quality of water delivery services, furnace furnaces, assistance in providing fuel, handing over things to washing, repairing and relocating them, assisting in cleaning up the living quarters, assisting in cooking is done by checking how well and in full the needs and the needs of clients in solving these problems in order to create normal living conditions for them.
12. When monitoring the quality of care services for caring for children, other disabled or long-term family members, they are checked to what extent these services have helped other family members to free themselves from these responsibilities and allowed them to do other necessary tasks at work or at home.>
Quality control of social and medical services:
1. When monitoring the quality of services to help the population of all categories and groups - the clients of the social service in the receipt of the social and medical services provided by US law are checked to what extent the services are provided in a timely and adequate volume and how they take into account the nature of the disease, medical indications, physical and the mental state of customers.
2. The quality of services for rendering or assisting clients of inpatient social care institutions in the amount of the basic program of compulsory medical insurance of citizens of the United States, targeted and territorial programs of compulsory medical insurance provided in medical and preventive institutions, is monitored by checking how fully and in a timely manner all medical procedures and activities provided by the programs, and what is their effectiveness.
3. When monitoring the quality of services in inpatient care facilities, taking into account their state of health, they are checked to see how complete and timely these services are provided (rubbing, washing, hygiene baths, combing, performing medical procedures, dispensing medications according to the doctor's prescription, willingness at any time to come to the rescue, etc.) and to what extent they meet the needs and needs of customers.
4. When monitoring the quality of services to assist in the conduct of medical and social expertise, it is checked to what extent these services help the medical and social expertise institutions in correctly identifying (in accordance with established procedure) the needs of the clients to be inspected in social protection measures, including rehabilitation, based on the assessment of disability, caused by a persistent disorganization of the body's functions, as well as ensuring that the clients visit the relevant specialists and collecting all the documents required for a comprehensive assess the state of their health on the basis of the analysis of various data.
5. Monitoring of assistance in carrying out rehabilitation measures of a social and medical nature in accordance with individual rehabilitation programs for disabled people consists in verifying how optimal for each particular person with disabilities is a set of measures designed for his social rehabilitation and whether the planned activities are fully implemented and whether the effectiveness of their conduct.
6. The quality of the services for the organization of the prophylactic examination is checked by the extent to which the attendance of clients by all the prescribed physician specialists was ensured and what their attendance was for an in-depth and comprehensive health survey.
7. When monitoring the quality of services for the organization of a medical and social survey - providing qualified counseling, conducting initial medical examination and primary sanitation, providing first aid, primary health and dental care, check whether such service organization provides the needs of clients of inpatient facilities in these socially -medical services before the beginning of systematic treatment.
8. Quality control of services related to the hospitalization or assistance of hospitalization of needy citizens to medical and preventive institutions, as well as with assistance in the direction of citizens (including children) for sanatorium treatment, is to check whether these directions were justified, whether they met medical indications and whether the wishes and needs of citizens were fully taken into account.
9. When monitoring the quality of services to assist in obtaining dentures and prosthetic and orthopedic care, as well as to provide or assist in the provision of technical care and rehabilitation, check to see how fully they fit these services to the practical needs of clients and ensure that they receive the necessary prosthesis or other means of care and rehabilitation .
10. Quality control of services related to medical procedures (measurement of body temperature and blood pressure, application of compresses, bandaging, treatment of pressure sores, wound surfaces, cleaning enemas) and with assistance in performing health-related procedures (taking medications, dropping drops, use of catheters, etc.), is to check whether the provision of these services is harmful to customers and whether the requirements for maximum accuracy and caution Orono staff.
11. The quality of services to assist clients served at home in the provision of medical care provided by medical and preventive institutions monitor how correctly and in a timely manner the work was accomplished to establish a preliminary diagnosis, to deliver clients to a medical institution, to participate in clarifying the diagnosis and conducting the necessary medical procedures provided by the programs, as well as on returning customers home.
12. When monitoring the quality of services related to the provision of sanitary-hygienic care to clients served at home (wiping, washing, hygienic baths, nail cutting, combing, etc.), by subcutaneous and intramuscular administration of medicinal products in accordance with the appointment of the treating physicians, fence materials for laboratory tests, change of underwear, feeding weakened customers, check how timely and in full whether they carry out the prescribed to the customers specified above medical procedures, whether they contribute to improving the health and well-being of customers, eliminate unpleasant sensations of discomfort.
13. The quality of counseling on social and medical issues is checked by the extent to which it provides qualified assistance to clients in properly understanding and solving specific social and medical problems facing them (family planning, modern contraceptive methods, food and housing hygiene, getting rid of bad habits, prevention of various diseases, sexual disorders, psychosexual development, education of relatives of patients with practical skills of caring for them, etc.).
14. When controlling the quality of emergency medical and psychological and emergency first aid services, it is checked whether it provides prompt prompt consultation of clients, assistance in mobilizing their physical and spiritual resources, in determining the preliminary diagnosis, in choosing and receiving drugs, caused by a doctor.
15. The quality of services for the organization of medical and labor activities of clients is controlled by testing how they are actively involved in feasible work, combined with treatment and rest, depending on the state of health in order to maintain an active lifestyle, and how fully the customers' need for medical and labor activities.
16. When monitoring the quality of services to assist in physical exercise, it is checked to what extent the acquisition of an accessible and safe for the health complex of exercise is provided to the clients with a view to its systematic implementation to promote health.
17. Control of the quality of individual work with minors in preventing and eliminating bad habits, preparing for the creation of a family and giving birth to children is carried out by checking the organization, conduct and effectiveness of explanatory work on the harmfulness of drinking, drugs, smoking, the negative results to which this leads, as well as any necessary recommendations for preventing or overcoming these habits are given to young people and how they are carried out.
18. When monitoring the quality of services to support families with children with disabilities, including children with disabilities, at home, in their treatment, self-service, communication, self-control skills, they check how and what practical results parents and rendering them qualified assistance to employees of institutions in carrying out activities for the social and medical rehabilitation of children, increasing their intellectual level and adapting to the existing conditions life and everyday life.
19. The quality of social and medical patronage of families with children with disabilities (including disabled children) is monitored by checking whether family monitoring is systematically monitored and whether ego surveillance ensures timely identification of emerging problems that can adversely affect health and the psyche of children and aggravate the current difficult life situation in these families, and timely provide them with the necessary assistance at the required time.
Quality control of social and psychological services:
1. When checking the quality of psychological counseling, it is checked whether it was conducted in a competent and complete manner and whether the provision of necessary assistance to clients in solving their problems of interpersonal relations for the prevention and overcoming of family conflicts, as well as the establishment of child-parental, marital and other significant relations.
2. The quality control of psychodiagnostics and personality examinations verify the extent to which the analysis of the mental state and individual characteristics of the client's personality that affect deviations in his behavior and attitudes to people around him allows him to obtain the necessary information to make a forecast and develop recommendations for corrective actions.
3. The quality of the psychological correction service is checked by checking to what extent this service, consisting in an active psychological impact, ensures the overcoming or weakening of deviations in the development, emotional state and behavior of clients (conflicting relations of parents and children or distortions in their mental development) and bringing these deviations in accordance with the age standards and requirements of the social environment.
4. When checking the quality of psychotherapeutic care, it is checked to what extent it contributes to the effective solution of the problems underlying the life difficulties of the clients and concerning the overcoming of an acute traumatic or stressful situation in the family that negatively affects the health and mentality of children in the first place, inadequate behavior of parents, social adaptation to changing social and economic conditions of life and interpersonal conflicts.
5. Quality control of socio-psychological patronage is carried out by checking, systematically monitoring clients, how timely, on the basis of these observations, they identify situations of mental discomfort, conflicts and other situations aggravating the difficult life situation of clients, whether they provide them with the socio- psychological help.
6. When checking the quality of psycho-preventive and psychological work, it is checked to what extent this work ensures the fulfillment of tasks on timely prevention of possible deviations in the psyche, the formation and development of the personality of clients at each age stage, to assist in shaping their need for psychological knowledge and the desire to use them for work on themselves and their problems, create conditions for a full-fledged mental development of the personality.
7. The quality of psychological training as an active psychological influence is controlled by checking how effectively they contribute to the removal of the consequences of psychotraumatic situations, neuropsychic tension, the formation of personal prerequisites for adaptation to changing conditions, the inculcation of socially valuable norms of behavior for people who overcome asocial forms of life.
8. Quality control of services to attract clients to participate in mutual support groups, communication clubs is checked by the extent to which these services provide clients with help in getting out of the state of discomfort (if any), in increasing stress resistance, maintaining and strengthening mental health, raising the level of psychological culture, especially in the field of interpersonal relations and communication.
9. When checking the quality of emergency (phone) psychological and medical-psychological care services, it is checked whether this help provides prompt psychological counseling to clients, assistance in mobilizing their spiritual, physical, intellectual resources for overcoming the crisis, as well as medical and psychological counseling and help in determining the preliminary diagnosis, in the correct choice of medication and the order of their intake before the arrival of the called doctor.
10. The quality of services, including conversations, communication, company maintenance, listening, encouraging, motivating to activity, psychological support of vitality, is controlled by checking to what extent these services contribute to strengthening the mental health of clients, increasing their stress resistance and mental safety.
Quality control of social and educational services:
1. When monitoring social and educational counseling services, it is checked how timely and fully it was conducted and whether provision of the necessary assistance to clients in the correct understanding and solving of the social and pedagogical problems facing them (parental and children's relations, upbringing and development of children, the formation of marital and family relationships, including sexual relations, prevention and overcoming pedagogical errors, interpersonal relationships in the family, etc.).
2. Quality control of social and pedagogical diagnostics and personality tests carried out using modern methods and tests, verify whether this service allows on the basis of comprehensive study of the individual an objective assessment of her condition to provide, in accordance with the established diagnosis, effective pedagogical assistance of this person who has fallen into crisis or conflict situation, and also to establish the degree of social disadaptation of children.
3. The quality of the services for pedagogical correction is controlled by checking to what extent these services (in the form of interviews, explanations, recommendations, etc.) contribute to the provision of qualified pedagogical assistance to clients in correcting pedagogical errors or conflicts in the family that injure children, and in the correction of inadequate parental attitudes and forms of behavior of parents in the upbringing of children.
4. When monitoring the quality of leisure services in social services establishments, they check whether they satisfy the cultural and spiritual needs of clients and contribute to the expansion of the general and cultural outlook, the sphere of communication, the increase in the creative activity of clients, their involvement in family and children's celebrations, competitions, active club and circle work, to other cultural events.
5. The quality of services related to social and labor rehabilitation is monitored by testing to what extent these services provide the creation in institutions of social services of conditions that allow clients to use the residual labor opportunities for their health to the maximum advantage and take an active part in the ongoing training activities in professional skills, contributing to the restoration of their personal and social status.
6. When monitoring the quality of services related to the organization of receiving or with the assistance of education of disabled persons (including disabled children at home) in accordance with their physical abilities and mental abilities, they check whether all the necessary conditions have been created in institutions and at home for preschool education children with disabilities and their receipt of school education under special programs, as well as for the education of adults with disabilities under special programs.
Simultaneously, they check to see if the programs themselves contribute to successful and effective learning, to what extent the conditions created take into account the nature of the disability, the physical condition of the disabled and provide the necessary amenities for them in the process of education and training.
7. The quality control of the services for teaching the basics of home economics for graduates of children's institutions living on their own is verified by how clearly and effectively this training is conducted and whether it allows to fully master such basic household procedures as cooking, small clothes repair, apartment care and t .p.
8. The quality of services related to the training of disabled people with the use of technical means of rehabilitation (including professional, creative and athletic sports rehabilitation) are monitored by testing to what extent this training helps disabled persons develop practical skills of self-confidence and confident use of these funds with the aim of maximizing possible recovery, first of all, their professional skills and mastering new professions.
9. When monitoring the quality of services to facilitate the organization of work of disabled adolescents and their families at home, they check whether this assistance fully provides this assistance in providing comprehensive pedagogical assistance to clients with advanced training and quality of their work, as well as assistance in the timely and full supply of their raw materials and profitable sales of products.
10. Quality control of services for teaching disabled children to self-care skills, behavior in everyday life and in public places, self-control, communication skills and other forms of life activity is checked by whether all this ensures the formation of the child as an individual, capable of serving himself in domestic conditions, cultural and polite , prudent and benevolent in relation to others, internally disciplined.
11. The quality of the services for educating parents who have children with disabilities, including children with disabilities, is controlled by the verification of the degree of recovery of the children's physical and mental abilities, their adaptation to the environment, and how the individual characteristics of children, their nature, degree of limitation of opportunities, physical and mental state, degree of preparedness of parents for the learning process.
12. When monitoring the quality of social and pedagogical patronage of families, it is checked to what extent patronage affects the provision of normal family education for family members, the creation of a normal social and pedagogical situation in the family, and how the physical and mental state of family members are taken into account, and the nature of the relationship between parents and children.
Quality control of social and economic services:
1. When monitoring the quality of services to promote the population of all categories - to clients of the social service in obtaining the benefits, benefits, compensations, loans, alimony and other payments provided for by the legislation of the United States, as well as in providing housing or improving housing conditions, check how timely and skillfully the clients provide assistance in solving their problems, what is its effectiveness in meeting legitimate requests and customers needs.
2. Control of the quality of services related to compensation to customers of inpatient facilities of expenses related to travel to the place of training, treatment, consultation, shall be checked by the verification of how fully and timely this compensation is compensated by the customer's financial expenses confirmed by financial documents.
3. When checking the quality of services to provide customers with an extract from stationary establishments with clothing and footwear and cash benefits, check to see whether the customers are fully provided for all of the above and whether they fit, size and style, clothing and footwear and their quality.
4. When monitoring the quality of services that provide assistance to the needy clients of semi-permanent social services with prostheses, prosthetic and orthopedic products, hearing aids, glasses, check whether the clients receive the necessary rehabilitational products necessary for them in a timely manner and whether these products satisfy the customers' needs for quality, reliability and usability.
5. The quality of services related to the provision of material assistance, control the verification of how fully and promptly provide customers with the money, food, clothing, footwear, sanitation and hygiene, care for children and other basic necessities.
6. When checking the quality of customer support services for free hot meals or food sets, they are checked to see if they receive them in time
their food or kits, whether the prescribed norms of leave and the quality of products are observed at the same time.
7. Quality control of services to assist in the resolution of employment issues verify whether the clients are properly orientated in the state of affairs on this issue in the communities of interest to them and to what extent the practical assistance rendered to them contributed to the successful search and selection of the place and nature of the work.
8. When checking the quality of services related to consulting clients on self-sufficiency, they check how skillfully and intelligibly they explain to clients their rights and opportunities in a positive solution to the problem of improving their financial situation, developing family business, home-based businesses, and what are the practical results of counseling.
9. The quality of social patronage of low-income families and single citizens is monitored by checking whether they systematically monitor their socioeconomic status in order to identify the degree of their social disadaptation and the threat of complication or the emergence of a difficult life situation, and whether they provide them with the necessary assistance in a timely manner, and how effective this assistance is.
Quality control of social and legal services :
1. When monitoring the quality of services related to counseling on the rights of citizens to social services and protection of their interests, they check whether they fully understand the information they need and give them a clear idea of the rights they have under the law for social services and protection from possible violations of the law.
When checking the quality of assistance services in the preparation and filing of complaints, check to what extent this assistance contributes to a legally correct statement of the essence of complaints and their timely dispatch to the addressees.
2. Quality control of services to assist in the preparation of various legal documents (to receive benefits, benefits, other social benefits laid down by law, for identification, employment, for sending children to social services, for adoption and other forms of family education, for solving various issues of social rehabilitation) are carried out by checking the extent to which this assistance was provided by clients with the essence of the problems of interest to them, facilitated legal ki competent development and direction of the appropriate authorities of the necessary documents, to ensure control over their passing and helped a timely and objective decision of problems of the client.
3. The quality of services to facilitate the client's free assistance to a lawyer or to ensure that they are properly represented in court in order to protect their personalities and interests are monitored by testing to what extent this facilitated the provision of qualified and effective legal protection and assistance to make an objective decision on his issue.
4. Quality control of services that provide counseling for the population of all groups and categories on social and legal issues (civil, housing, labor, pension, criminal law, the rights of disabled people, etc.) is checked by whether the clients receive the necessary information on the laws they are interested in , rights and practical assistance in preparing and sending to the relevant addressees documents (statements, inquiries, complaints, etc.) necessary for a positive resolution of the issues raised in them.
5. When monitoring the quality of social and legal patronage of children, women, elderly people and people with disabilities in families where there is a threat of violence or violence against them, they check whether legal aid is systematically provided, especially in families of social risk (those with alcoholism, drug addiction, mental illness, leading immoral parasitic lifestyle, returned from prison, families with an unfavorable psychological climate, etc.), as well as taking into account phi the mental and mental state of family members and the nature of the relationship between them and how this assistance affects the prevention or elimination of any violence.
6. When monitoring the quality of services related to the promotion of retaining previously occupied premises under the contract for six months from the date of admission to a hospital, it is checked whether this assistance fully protects clients against a possible loss (due to various circumstances) legally owned or laid down residential space, as well as preventing the infringement of their legitimate rights and interests.
7. Control over the quality of services related to the assistance of guardianship and trusteeship agencies in the arrangement of minors in need of social rehabilitation, for adoption, care, guardianship, foster care, social services, is checked by the extent to which this assistance provides timely and qualified training and registration of documents in the personal file of each minor (documents confirming the absence of parents, an act on the examination of living conditions, certificates from the place of residence but about the amount of occupied space, the inventory of property left after the death of parents, a pension book for children receiving a pension, certificates of the presence of sisters, brothers and other close relatives, documents on the state of health, education, etc.) required for the further establishment of a minor .
8. The quality of services to provide legal assistance or assistance to clients in resolving issues related to social rehabilitation, pensions and other social benefits, obtaining benefits and benefits established by law, protecting and observing the rights of children to upbringing and caring for them, or solving other legal issues control the verification of the extent to which this assistance or assistance provides an explanation to the clients of the essence and state of the problems of interest to them, helps to determine the alleged ways of their p sheniya and practical measures to address these problems (assistance in the preparation and direction to the appropriate authorities of the necessary documents, personal appeal in these instances, if the need arises, the control over passage of documents, etc.).
9. When monitoring the quality of services related to the submission of a submission to the commission on the affairs of minors and the protection of their rights to parents who evade the upbringing of children, care for their health and development, and the registration of documents for the deprivation of parents of parental rights, check whether all the materials necessary for issues related to bringing parents to justice, protecting the rights and legitimate interests of children and their life order are contained in these documents.
10. Control of the quality of services to promote accountability for perpetrators of family violence against children, women, elderly people and people with disabilities is verified whether all the necessary documents were submitted to the affected clients for submission to the court in a timely manner, what was the degree of participation of the institution's lawyers in litigations for the purpose of protection the nature of the victims and the protection of the perpetrators, what is the impact of assistance on the decision of the court.
The current development of the system of social protection of the population is closely connected with the general tendencies of reforming the results-based management system in all spheres of life.
In this regard, the actual issue is the reform of the mechanism of budgetary planning of expenditures for social services (hereinafter referred to as reforming).
One of the goals of the reform is to improve the quality of social services provided by public institutions.
The current traditional (budget) scheme for planning expenditures for the maintenance of state institutions providing social services is recognized as insufficiently effective. This is explained by the fact that the amount of planned expenditures does not depend on the quality of the provided social services.
The regulatory-target scheme of expenditure planning takes as a basis the social service. The payment of activities of organizations specializing in social services is carried out on the basis of the volume and quality of the services provided, i.e. but the final result of the activity, and ns by the nature and intensity of the functioning of these organizations. The amount of payment is based on the economically justified cost of a single service of a certain type and quality. This value is regulated by special norms, regulations and tariff agreements.
It seems that within the framework of the regulatory framework, the effectiveness of the social service system will increase. However, at the present time there is no regulatory framework necessary to implement it.
In this regard, it is necessary to develop mechanisms for regulatory regulation of the formation of budget items at all levels to plan the cost of providing social services. The transition to the normative-target scheme for planning expenditures for the maintenance of state institutions providing social services is possible after making appropriate changes to federal legislation, including the US Budget Code.
Another goal of the reform is to create conditions for engaging non-governmental organizations in the sphere of providing social services. The creation of mechanisms under which social services financed from the Moscow budget could be provided by organizations of various organizational and legal forms is one of the main directions for increasing the efficiency of using budgetary funds.
Thus, the reform will allow:
a) improve the quality of social services provided;
b) objectively form the cost of payment for social services provided;
c) optimize budget expenditures;
d) provide for the participation of non-governmental organizations in the provision of social services to various categories of citizens;
e) expand the range of social services provided.
Also We Can Offer!
- Argumentative essay
- Best college essays
- Buy custom essays online
- Buy essay online
- Cheap essay
- Cheap essay writing service
- Cheap writing service
- College essay
- College essay introduction
- College essay writing service
- Compare and contrast essay
- Custom essay
- Custom essay writing service
- Custom essays writing services
- Death penalty essay
- Do my essay
- Essay about love
- Essay about yourself
- Essay help
- Essay writing help
- Essay writing service reviews
- Essays online
- Fast food essay
- George orwell essays
- Human rights essay
- Narrative essay
- Pay to write essay
- Personal essay for college
- Personal narrative essay
- Persuasive writing
- Write my essay
- Write my essay for me cheap
- Writing a scholarship essay