Doormans = Door attendants working at the hotel's main entrance
1. The doorman working at the main entrance of the hotel (Doorman), should stand directly in front of the main entrance facing the incoming and driving cars of the hotel guests.
2. He should smile and greet every guest, open the doors of cars, help to get out of them, open the doors of the hotel, offer assistance to guests with luggage before the guests themselves ask him about it.
3. The doorman, while in the workplace, should stand evenly, with his hands down along the body.
4. He is forbidden to be distracted by activities that do not concern his immediate work. The Swiss during the working shift is prohibited without an operational need or the guest's request to leave his immediate workplace near the main entrance and proceed to the pedestrian sidewalk, go deeper into the lobby of the hotel, group together and talk with security personnel and unauthorized persons, information to colleagues on the shift. The Swiss are prohibited without an operational need or request the guest to be in the luggage storage room.
5. During the break, another doorman or baggage carrier (Bellman), working in the hotel lobby, should replace the doorman working at the central entrance. In this case, the luggage carrier performs all the functions of the doorman. At the same time, the doorman who leaves the workplace is obliged to transfer all the necessary information to a colleague who replaces him. The Swiss are not allowed to leave their workplaces for a break or at the end of the working shift, not making sure that the colleague is near the main entrance and is ready to replace him, having all the information needed to change information.
Workplace of baggage carriers (Bellmans, Bellboys) working in the lobby of the hotel (Hotel lobby)
1. The luggage carriers working in the hotel lobby should keep in view the elevator hall, the reception area, the central entrance to the hotel.
2. In the case of accompanying a guest arriving or leaving the hotel, the luggage carrier waits for the guest near the luggage trolley on which the luggage of the guest is placed. The luggage trolley should be placed opposite the reception desk.
3. The luggage carriers should smile and greet every guest, open the door of the hotel, offer assistance to guests with luggage before the guests themselves ask them about it.
4. The luggage carriers, while at the workplace, should stand evenly, with their arms down along the trunk.
5. Luggage carriers are not allowed to be distracted by activities that do not concern their immediate work. The baggage carriers in the workplace are prohibited from leaning against the walls, leaning against the door handles, grouping together, talking to each other, and also with other employees, except in the case of brief transfer of service information to fellow shifts.
6. Baggage carriers are prohibited without a production need or the guest's request to leave the workplace and leave the hotel's lobby unattended, and also to be in the luggage storage room unnecessarily.
7. A colleague should replace a luggage carrier lorry. In this case, the baggage carrier leaving the workplace is obliged to transfer all the necessary information to a colleague who replaces it. The baggage carriers are not allowed to leave the workplace for a break or at the end of the working shift, without making sure that the colleague is in the lobby, has all the necessary information on the change and is ready to replace it.
8. On the night shift, luggage carriers should always have the means of communication with them. The luggage carriers must arrange a lunch break or a rest with the night reception staff.
Also We Can Offer!
- Argumentative essay
- Best college essays
- Buy custom essays online
- Buy essay online
- Cheap essay
- Cheap essay writing service
- Cheap writing service
- College essay
- College essay introduction
- College essay writing service
- Compare and contrast essay
- Custom essay
- Custom essay writing service
- Custom essays writing services
- Death penalty essay
- Do my essay
- Essay about love
- Essay about yourself
- Essay help
- Essay writing help
- Essay writing service reviews
- Essays online
- Fast food essay
- George orwell essays
- Human rights essay
- Narrative essay
- Pay to write essay
- Personal essay for college
- Personal narrative essay
- Persuasive writing
- Write my essay
- Write my essay for me cheap
- Writing a scholarship essay