Features of the design and design of the structure, content and design of the site
Before creating the site and in the process of using it, the hotel company should have a description of the monitored and potential consumer groups and conduct their testing to determine the possible changes in their needs, as well as to determine the site's relevance to their needs and the site's compliance with the goals set for it.
When creating a hotel, a hotel company must clearly represent the goals and objectives pursued. The main purposes of creating web - are as follows:
1) creating a positive image of the hotel company and its products.
Image - is an image of a hotel that exists in the minds of consumers, which is not created immediately, but through the painstaking daily work of staff in the direction of quality service. A strong image provides the enterprise with protection from competitors and facilitates access to financial, information, human resources;
2) ensuring commercial success for the company by promoting the site itself on the Internet, and promoting and selling hotel products by attracting visitors to the site, turning them into regular consumers of hotel products.
When designing a web - site, it must be remembered that it should be designed for the widest possible range of visitors with different goals and experience on the Internet.>
Based on these goals, the main tasks in the development of the site are:
1) definition of the main structural and technological elements of the site;
2) determining the site's relevance to the goals and objectives of the hotel company, how to implement them on the site;
3) definition of the target audience, taking into account the needs and requirements of which the site will be developed;
4) preparing a technical description of the web - site, which should contain a detailed description of the goals, tasks, structure, services and additional features web- site, as well as the technical requirements for it, the necessary equipment for it; budgetary needs.
The main requirements for the development of the hotel site are the following:
1) the pages of the site are united by a common address, theme, logical structure, design;
2) the design of the site is aimed at the clients of the hotel, to meet the goals and objectives set by the developer;
3) The design of web-design ) includes the creation of graphic elements for the site, the design of its structure, navigation and sometimes even the engines necessary for work sai ha, g.e. creating the entire site;
4) visual design of web - pages, which is aimed at solving many tasks, including increasing sales, building trust, creating a certain image for the company;
5) observance of usability principles ( usability ), according to which the site must achieve the goals of users with the maximum degree of efficiency, productivity and satisfaction;
6) ensuring human-computer interaction ( HCI human-computer interaction) , taking into account the requirements, including elements of psychology, ergonomics, informatics, graphic design, sociology and anthropology;
7) orientation to the needs and requirements of consumers ( UCD - user-center design );
8) Using methods and techniques to facilitate users
Search and view information (IA information architecture , information
In view of these requirements, the developer must:
• Ensure the availability and clarity of the content of the site;
• take into account the requirements for the design of the site;
• put key information on the visible part of the site;
• use the appropriate colors when creating links;
• Try to preserve the traditional layout of the mandatory elements of the site;
• ensure the convenience and simplicity of the content (content) of the site for learning and searching for information.
Before the development of the site, it is necessary to predict the user's satisfaction with the following site properties: page loading speed, graphics, photos, files; ease of navigation and organization of information on the site; the volume and variety of the content of the site, the number of words and the quality of textual materials; the effectiveness of the implementation of the functions laid down in the site; speed and efficiency of obtaining information about the site.
The website of the hotel company should contain elements that provide feedback from users, studies to determine the needs of consumers online and offline, as well as the needs for a system for managing interaction and tracking user behavior.
To ensure the convenience of users when accessing the site, the hotel company needs to conduct its usability testing on a representative sample of the target audience in order to obtain information about users' understanding of the purpose of the site, the ability to obtain the necessary information about the hotel products, the ease with which they purchase and pay for her. At the same time, it will be possible to achieve the set goals in the development of the site.
Designing a hotel site includes the following steps.Stage 1. Conducting a comprehensive marketing analysis. This stage is necessary to clarify the short-term and long-term goals of site design, identify the target audience with all the requirements for hotel products in comparison with competitors , as well as to identify the motives for visitors to visit the site for the first time and subsequent visits.
Step 2. Identifying the information component of the site. Website developers must clearly represent the ideas, principles and directions of the hotel business. They specify the mission performed by the enterprise taking into account the presence of a trademark or brand; the principles that underpin customer service by the staff; the offered assortment of hotel products, their qualitative and price characteristics; flexibility of price decisions in conditions of seasonality and other factors. Taking into account these data, the content of the site, its necessary content for posting on the site is determined.
Content is content or information content of a hotel site, including texts, graphic documents, photographs, additionally -
Software, etc. Important parameters of content is its volume, relevance, accessibility, design, attractiveness. In view of these aspects, the relevant content is posted on the site.
The hotel site must interact with its customers, show them that the hotel is functioning; constantly be present in the electronic space. The site should contain original and interesting texts that can attract visitors and be able to be updated. To attract visitors the text of the content should be written in a bright and concise language, appeal to visitors should be expressed in a friendly race. The site should constantly maintain a dialogue with visitors; invite them to a discussion; tell them about the history of the hotel and its latest achievements; report on news and events held in the hotel, talk about seasonal package offers, possible discounts and promotions; report on the location of the hotel.
Significant role of photo and video materials placed on the site, which allow you to make a virtual tour of the hotel, share special moments in the life of the hotel in video and photo format, accompanied by text.
Such a consideration of the site's capabilities makes it possible to make the content of the site informative, saturated with such structural categories as "news", "history and sights of the hotel", "question-answer", "book of reviews", "poll" and others
Stage 3. Developing the structure of the site. The initial data for the development of the site structure of the hotel company is the content of the site and the difference in target audiences. Creating a site structure is a logical and creative process, unique for each enterprise. The information provided to users is structured in thematic sections. A single site structure for the whole variety of hotels does not exist because of differences in target audiences. The requests and requirements of these audiences may vary greatly, including by language differences. In the latter case, the Start page can be created if the number of multilingual visitors is approximately equal. With the vast majority of visitors who speak the same language, the choice of the language version is organized on the first page of the site. The link to switch languages should be located in a prominent place, present in any section of the site, framed as keys with country flags or with abbreviations of the names of languages.
The structure of the site of a hotel enterprise may contain the following sections:
• information about the hotel, including general information (number of rooms, category, service information), appearance, interiors, history, customer reviews;
• numbers: photos of rooms, their location, cost;
• "virtual tour by the hotel", due to which the visitor can make a tour around the hotel without leaving the home computer;
• online booking - a module that allows you to book a room or apartments, usually combined with the hotel's ACS, and allowing staff to display on-site information about the availability of seats and automatically receive information about booking rooms in the system;
• Restaurants, including photos, menu, schedule, information about the proposed kitchen, the chef, a module that allows you to book a table in the restaurant;
• additional services, including a hairdresser, a swimming pool, a sauna, etc .;
• conference rooms, including their photos, location, rental price, technical equipment, module that allows to rent the hall;
• additional links, for example, information about the sights of the city, airports and railway stations, various useful resources (administrative, city, regional sites);
• contact information: location scheme of the hotel, description and location map, e-mail the ability to order a transfer.
When the development of the main sections of the site is completed, you should start the navigation chain, i.e. for the links between sections of the site. The navigation chain allows you to quickly assess the amount of information on the site or type of content, and, if necessary, go to the desired section in one click.
It is important to create a site in such a way that it is possible, if necessary, to expand the structure of the site in case of changes in the activity of the hotel enterprise.
At this stage, the developer must finally decide on additional modules and services on the site, including, for example, feedback forms, forum, blogs, news, mailings, promotions, news, etc.
Stage 4. Development of a prototype (prototype) of the site. After determining the information component of the site and developing its structure, it is necessary to work out its design, i.e. determine the location of those information and structural blocks that were installed in the previous stages, and with the design of their visual design layout.
At the same time, competitors' sites are analyzed, the presence of advantages of the design layout is established, but also the necessary changes and additions are made, avoiding banal analogies.
The design layout sets how each individual web page of the future site will look, determines the location of the menu, navigation, services, graphic elements, etc., which together determine the interface of the future Internet resource.
Often the design layout is also created for the most important web-pages of the site, including the first (starting) page, pages of the site with the main structural components, search interfaces and other important services. The designed page layout of the site serves as a template that is used for all pages being created.
Visualization of the site and the design layout of its "^ -pages" is the responsibility of the design specialists. In fact, visualization is one of the most powerful tools for voluntarily influencing a user and giving him the advantages of a hotel to competitors.
It should also be noted that the design of the hotel should be selling and user-oriented, and in terms of external design, match the style of the hotel. Users primarily want to get information about the products of the hotel company and their cost, so the design of the site should not be overloaded with animation (dynamic pictures, music, etc.).
Step 5. Designing and creating the interface of the site and its structure. When designing the site interface, users' requirements for convenience and efficiency of its use (usability) should be taken into account. The result of this ethane work is a structured navigation system that can have the following blocks:
• Development of the basic navigation of the site (creating the main ways of transition for the user on the pages of the site);
• creation of authorization and registration forms of the site;
• development of contextual site search;
• creating site modules;
• development of additional saiga navigation, which is an auxiliary structure that supports the visitor's transition to other (neighboring) pages and to near sections;
• designing a site map or service navigation, etc.
Stage in the. Adjusting and setting up the site , its formed information and functional structure, clarifying the components of design and used programs.
Stage 7. Site Evaluation The main evaluation criteria for /strong> The items are:
• content. The material on the site should be briefly and clearly stated, distinguished by individuality, informative, useful, exciting;
• structure and navigation. Assess the organization of the placement of material on the site, the convenience and efficiency of viewing its parts (sections);
• design. Evaluate the visual perception of the entire site, including its first page. The conformity of the design to the content is taken into account, as well as the possibility of supporting the information presented on the site;
• interactivity. The user's ability to not only browse the site, but also the ability to organize a search, participate in the forum and polls, communicate with the hotel.
The project manager, 1 & amp; , the designer, the programmer, participate in the design of the site. If the hotel company does not have these specialists, it either invites qualified specialists or orders the development of a site of a well-established third-party organization.
Also We Can Offer!
- Argumentative essay
- Best college essays
- Buy custom essays online
- Buy essay online
- Cheap essay
- Cheap essay writing service
- Cheap writing service
- College essay
- College essay introduction
- College essay writing service
- Compare and contrast essay
- Custom essay
- Custom essay writing service
- Custom essays writing services
- Death penalty essay
- Do my essay
- Essay about love
- Essay about yourself
- Essay help
- Essay writing help
- Essay writing service reviews
- Essays online
- Fast food essay
- George orwell essays
- Human rights essay
- Narrative essay
- Pay to write essay
- Personal essay for college
- Personal narrative essay
- Persuasive writing
- Write my essay
- Write my essay for me cheap
- Writing a scholarship essay